+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 235 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post

I do believe that the JCVI are looking at how to vaccinate the majority of us once everyone over 50 is dealt with, and they look to be considering Teaching staff, Emergency Services, shop workers and other essential workers all dealt with first, and while i think they should be sorted out sooner, i still think that is acceptable.
    watch the oil and gas 'essential' workers get pumped up the pecking order, costing us 800k a month on testing just now which is absolutely incredible

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    An Iranian cleric has said that the vaccine makes you gay.

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1805771/offbeat

How are you this morning big boy xxx?.When we get to tier two pop up and see me in the Bedsit.
    i'll PM you

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    No chance OA regretfully and even if it is the back for then, then it will be Tier 3 or even the normal ‘non enhanced’ Tier 4 as opposed to the super Tier 4 we’re in currently. There’s a Scottish Election in May. There is absolutely no danger they will risk further COVID waves politically before then by lifting restrictions too soon.
    thats the season wiped oot then tae mate eh

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    thats the season wiped oot then tae mate eh
    I’d given up on that a long time ago I’m afraid. Thanks to the vaccine though the highly vulnerable age groups will be good to crack right back into indoor gatherings at church on Sunday again. Happy Days!

See that's the Lower League's and the Scottish Cup still on hold till the next review date of the 1st of March.At this rate the Scottish will be getting played in league format with games every week.

See that's the Lower League's and the Scottish Cup still on hold till the next review date of the 1st of March.At this rate the Scottish will be getting played in league format with games every week.
    Not just saying this because of our situation but could there be a scenario where the lower league teams involved forfeit their ties?

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Not just saying this because of our situation but could there be a scenario where the lower league teams involved forfeit their ties?
    That's not really fair on the likes O the Dees though mate who have already sold 174 virtual tickets for their home tie v ST Johnstone.

That's not really fair on the likes O the Dees though mate who have already sold 174 virtual tickets for their home tie v ST Johnstone.
    It would preserve their home record though G. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    It would preserve their home record though G. ��
    I think you are right and a good few Dees would accept that,the history books would clearly state that the club went undefeated in the Scottish Cup in 2020/21 beating Bonnyrigg Rose on the way.
    The first time in 111 years(barring the war years) since that feat was achieved.There are times when you need to salute greatness and Pep McPoke is heading in that direction.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 09-02-2021 at 06:43 PM.

Todays big news for me is that Wuhan was not ground zero for this damn Virus. Always thought it was circulating prior to its discovery there and the Chinese were the only ones who didnt think was just another virus!

99.7% (99.6) of older adults care home residents, 90% staff.
    93% of all adults care home residents, 78% staff.
    96% (95) of over 80s in the community.
    75% (67) of 75-79s in the community.
    37% (29) of 70-74s in the community.

Add to that with 60-69s in the community and younger virus vulnerable also getting vaccines, it really is a phenomenal achievement, but im sure Ruth will find something to moan about tomorrow!

Page 12 of 235 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)