+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 135 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2344

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Look i ken GB posted in wrong forum and all and im not the best role model but he hasnt been banned has he? I dont really do politics (just booze and drugs ). Me for one want Gb back on here asap guys a legend and hopeful future personal friend. SRYB

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Look i ken GB posted in wrong forum and all and im not the best role model but he hasnt been banned has he? I dont really do politics (just booze and drugs ). Me for one want Gb back on here asap guys a legend and hopeful future personal friend. SRYB
    He hasn't been banned.

Another vote for GB coming back on!

Seems the daily figures are heading in the right direction again, just in time for it all to go wrong again after Easter! 400 new infections reported today, so fingers crossed we keep this heading in the right direction, and maybe aff shore will get his bloody pint to shut him up!

I have been in hospital,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I have been in hospital,FACT.
    Hope you'r alright mate.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Hope you'r alright mate.
    It was nothing to do with my illness or drink Brian however i had to go for a scope due to blood being found where it should not be.I make no excuses for anything i posted but not for the first time i would like to take this opportunity to apologise to TroonArab and Affshore.
    I have not returned to that page on this thread and have no intention of doing so.What did happen on Monday is i was to say the least very worried about my impending appointment and made a complete erse of it,its as simple as that really.

For anyone that can read into my post above and has any understanding about the preparation and what happens after my procedure you need to fast and then avoid alcohol after it.
    My answer to that was to go FN mental on the Monday,in my opinion that is fair enough and i reckon thousands of other patients have done the same.
    What was not acceptable was me coming on here during my partaking of my weekly limit in one fateful evening and for that i am genuinely sorry.The last thing i have read was Troonarab saying he was FN off because of my reply and i hope he will reconsider because i have always championed posters on here who have either been banned or felt there is an agenda against them.
    To be really honest which i always try to be on this board if Troon comes on here and says,"I'm back if you go", i will happily take my leave of Utd Mad and although a long standing poster i do fully respect the Mods on here and in no way think i cannot be banned or have any kind of seniority over ANY other member,FACT.

For anyone that can read into my post above and has any understanding about the preparation and what happens after my procedure you need to fast and then avoid alcohol after it.
    My answer to that was to go FN mental on the Monday,in my opinion that is fair enough and i reckon thousands of other patients have done the same.
    What was not acceptable was me coming on here during my partaking of my weekly limit in one fateful evening and for that i am genuinely sorry.The last thing i have read was Troonarab saying he was FN off because of my reply and i hope he will reconsider because i have always championed posters on here who have either been banned or felt there is an agenda against them.
    To be really honest which i always try to be on this board if Troon comes on here and says,"I'm back if you go", i will happily take my leave of Utd Mad and although a long standing poster i do fully respect the Mods on here and in no way think i cannot be banned or have any kind of seniority over ANY other member,FACT.
    Don't sweat it GB, we've all been there and at least you are man enough to come on and say what you have. Fair doos IMHO.

Take care GB sorry to hear that. Missed you as we all did. Troon a good poster and sure its all water under the bridge. You supported me recently to the extent i welled up. Great to hear from you again

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Take care GB sorry to hear that. Missed you as we all did. Troon a good poster and sure its all water under the bridge. You supported me recently to the extent i welled up. Great to hear from you again
    Its been a terrible time for a lot of people mate and without covid i would never ever have posted what i did tonight,there was a time when i queried the mental health issue but never again.
    The ironic thing for me is i was sent for a test that my step father a Dundee supporter all his life died from,now i know there is no genetic trail between me and him but i am going to admit on here because of what happened to him i was worried.
    I was not surprised when they told me prior to my scope that my blood pressure although within the limits was high that's what got my lifelong Arab father and will probably get me one day but i'm just happy that my step father's illness was not diagnosed in me.

Page 135 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)