+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 139 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2344

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    That would be pretty pointless for idividual business owner to demand people show cards if no one has a card and can't get from doctors?Don't think their business would last long.
    I was talking about down south.

Don't think it would take doctors time think office junior or someone like that would be dealing with it to be fair if they had to take someone on temperary to fill in and send out certificates don't think that would be massive problem for them if they were being paid enough.
    Money is not the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    I don't think so. I agree with Chick, if businesses can work in the long term with people working from home they will do it. They will need much smaller office spaces and it will cost them much less which is always the bottom line. I think home working will be the norm in the future for companies that can do it.
    Im not sure that for the likes of a call centre, that they will use a smaller building as i think some degree of social distancing will be here to stay in that kind of setting.

On vaccine passports, the international one might not need us to do anything as it would be part of the point of sale checks we all go through anyway. There may be a requirement to obtain a code prior to booking the travel arrangements, but i have to do that every year at work for driver licence checks, and a similar system could be set up by the NHS.

Im split on needing proof of vaccination for going to the pub, and i think everyone who has mentioned the subject today has already covered my thinking. Im not sure though that the code system mentioned above would be workable, and is likely open to abuse.

I does though appear that once we are all vaccinated in Scotland, all you will have to do is prove residence in Scotland and away you go!

Don't think it would take doctors time think office junior or someone like that would be dealing with it to be fair if they had to take someone on temperary to fill in and send out certificates don't think that would be massive problem for them if they were being paid enough.
    Doesnt need to be done at GP level as it can all be on a central database, and all you do is apply for a code when needing to travel internationally. And if it did come to being a requirement domestically, it could be app based for those with a capable phone, and everyone else could apply for a code, or proof of vaccine pass card.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Doesnt need to be done at GP level as it can all be on a central database, and all you do is apply for a code when needing to travel internationally. And if it did come to being a requirement domestically, it could be app based for those with a capable phone, and everyone else could apply for a code, or proof of vaccine pass card.
    Yeah that all sounds sensible chick think that will be way they do it if they choose to do it.Not sure if it is a good Idea or not but certainly doable if the want to.

Still keeping a keen eye on things over the holiday weekend as we should have seen 3m vaccine doses administered on Saturday. 20,141 dose 1 and 20,401 dose 2 were administered on Friday which takes the total to 2,535,889 and 414,540 respectively.

Daily infections are under 400 for a weekday for the first time in god knows how long, and fingers crossed the numbers remain on a downward trend for the foreseeable future.

I had actually hoped to hear about my place in the que by now, but if we are following doon sooth, i think i will have to wait til next week to see if there is an announcement for any updates to the vaccination plan.

I’m overcome with excitement today. Finally I can get to go to Dobbies and check out some pot plants. Who says Scotland is too restricted?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I’m overcome with excitement today. Finally I can get to go to Dobbies and check out some pot plants. Who says Scotland is too restricted?
    Oh god imagine what its like today. My idea of hell, along with playing golf

Argentina's president tests positive despite having both doses of the Russian Sputnik vaccine.Stay safe Terence,stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Argentina's president tests positive despite having both doses of the Russian Sputnik vaccine.Stay safe Terence,stay safe.
    Positive for what GB? Novichok?

Page 139 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)