+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 145 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2344

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I think the Crucible example is a terrible as they are allowing a full house for the Final.
    We need to find a way forward though, and as long as the testing is carried out and the crowd are correctly tracked after the event, then it could get us back into Tannadice next season.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    America have 60,000 for the Canelo vs Saunders fight in May.
    I really could not give a flying phuck what America are doing.Brazil have been enjoying all sorts of festivals etc and their daily death rate is just under 3000 per FN day.

I really could not give a flying phuck what America are doing.Brazil have been enjoying all sorts of festivals etc and their daily death rate is just under 3000 per FN day.
    Neither could I. I was just saying. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Strange eh? A capacity crowd indoors for the snooker yet a 4% capacity crowd at an outdoor Wembley.

This is the thread that always brings out the worst in me but nae FN wonder,FACT.

This is the thread that always brings out the worst in me but nae FN wonder,FACT.
    Get it auf yir chest bud! Just keep away from the politics!

Now runs away and hides!

It always appears to me as if people just want a major phuck up and another lockdown.Scotland came so FN close to being Covid free last summer but it all went tits up because we would not accept our mother nation our granny state going abroad and us being left behind without a foreign holiday and that is an FN FACT.

It always appears to me as if people just want a major phuck up and another lockdown.Scotland came so FN close to being Covid free last summer but it all went tits up because we would not accept our mother nation our granny state going abroad and us being left behind without a foreign holiday and that is an FN FACT.
    You wont find me arguing against that. Ive actually taken this lockdown worse than i would normally admit to, and i think it its because we all got so close to eradication, then Boris said, travel, dont travel, travel everywhere and the caravans were seen crossing the border by morning! Having rid the country of 26 different strains of the virus, many more ended up in our country, and eventually, the coont fae Kent came in and smit us aw again!

But like i said earlier, i at least am confident we are in a better place this time, and the vaccine roll out that has reached so many of those at risk, well up here anyway! We are also carrying out experiments before releasing the floodgates, and fingers crossed those experiments are completed correctly.

After that, i think complacency will become a major factor, but hopefully by then, everyone will be vaccinated!

My relative in care although given one dose of the Pfizer vaccine has been left a virtual vegetable because they failed to keep the virus out of an Angus Care Home.

I was told 11 died but my relative survived but this person is totally unrecognisable to me and is no longer really human anymore.This person must have some kind of long covid but they are unable to discuss symptoms with anyone.

Its totally soul destroying to be honest.

Page 145 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)