+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 161 of 235 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2344

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

I hate the "old firm" like any decent human being but https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/57159520 is one of the most disgusting things I have ever read. So the entitlement level there is that the Scottish government should allow 10000 orcs per day to run riot at a time half a dozen people could meet at home? And that the scenes in Glasgow were the fault of everyone else except sevco as they done everyone in their power?

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    bollox - they knew and could have throttled it at various intersections - train stations, m8 entry across squinty and so on. Ibrox early door could have been polis and army. really why should the real people in glasgow tolerate this? plastic bullets the lot. but no even the firework sh!te and parties hanging oot their cooncil **** hole windows and balconies with 100 inside and oot. sorry ive been to games against them and not one polis has bothered their arse - ever. thats because the are the people too. even worse now its police scotland and not regional.

polis to blame as well as they just accept it. and if off duty probably involved too

they were all told to stand back. good one - never trust a copper
    You think a police force could deal with 100,000 football fans all marching together? Good ane. 😂 There's only 23,000 police employees in the whole of Scotland. Do you want the entire Scottish force to descend on Glasgow and forget about the rest of the country? A bit of perspective is required here. I hate the f*ckers more than anyone but I'd be surprised if any police force could deal with that amount of people in one go.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    nae wonder glasgow is staying in tier 3

anyone on twitter i would highly recommend having a look at follow follow meltdown posts, they're scrapping with each other and there is 10's of thousands, one clip of them on a bridge somewhere looks like 50-100k

incredible, what worries me is the people from other citys/areas travelling through there for that sh1te
    I’m just pleased they stopped the fiddlers from getting the 10. Been a bit of a roller coaster for the mutants and all that pent up excitement was always gonna go pop. I’m gonna give them a pass this time.

Maybe we should use water cannons like the French. A dousing with freezing water would sober them up and send them home.

Quote Originally Posted by scottie43 View Post
    Maybe we should use water cannons like the French. A dousing with freezing water would sober them up and send them home.
    Yeah but some of the poor wee souls might catch a cold could not do that to them

The timing of the game had a massive impact as well. Who on earth thought it was a good idea to have their game and presentation at lunchtime. On a Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    You think a police force could deal with 100,000 football fans all marching together? Good ane. �� There's only 23,000 police employees in the whole of Scotland. Do you want the entire Scottish force to descend on Glasgow and forget about the rest of the country? A bit of perspective is required here. I hate the f*ckers more than anyone but I'd be surprised if any police force could deal with that amount of people in one go.
    Nah dont be daft and as you say some self responsibility by the club and fans could have occurred instead it was a oh dinnae go and celebrate. But the police could have contained and kettled in sections but if there were 100k there aye get your point. As with most west coast arabs I never really talk football to anyone and dont go near centre on saturdays. few morton fans and motherwell good lads.

Oh ive got a ticket for Friday game morton v airdrie and going to pub beforehand. cant wait pity it wasnt tannadice though.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    The timing of the game had a massive impact as well. Who on earth thought it was a good idea to have their game and presentation at lunchtime. On a Saturday.
    who would have thought the WATP would have mis behaved eh? I fancy building a montage of last few weeks and add in manchester sending it to EPL chairmen and asking for their support in getting rangers into england

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Nah dont be daft and as you say some self responsibility by the club and fans could have occurred instead it was a oh dinnae go and celebrate. But the police could have contained and kettled in sections but if there were 100k there aye get your point. As with most west coast arabs I never really talk football to anyone and dont go near centre on saturdays. few morton fans and motherwell good lads.

Oh ive got a ticket for Friday game morton v airdrie and going to pub beforehand. cant wait pity it wasnt tannadice though.
    Think 100,000 is a usual infirm exaduration reports from reporters etc talk of 15-20,000 still a lot to control and seems scottish police not even going to try.

Just seen the scotland squad for euros - 7 games for rangers uncapped but lets have him in. ffs

Page 161 of 235 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)