+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 169 of 235 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2344

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    The link between cases and hospitilisations has clearly been broken yet here we are continuing to go round and round wondering why the hell we bothered getting a vaccination that was promised to be the 'way out'. I can honestly see 'caution' continuing into August and then the next one is that they'll start to get worried about those vulnerable groups who were first vaccinated needing booster shots and that we can't emerge from restrictions until that is then done. And so otherwise it just keeps going on and on and on and........................
    If it wasn't for vacinees Dundee would almost certainly be back in lockdown

Wife self isolating thanks to multiple contacts! Apparently kids dont get it or pass it on! Aye, Dingies!

Getting my second dose today, wifes cancelled because of the isolating.

One of my kids gets their first dose later this week and others have their appointment letters.

With 788,122 of over 18s to get their first dose, freedom is coming, but we just need to sit tight for a while!

"Scottish stadiums can have 2000 fans from 19 July in new routemap plans"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57571009

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post

and hopefully all restrictions lifted on August 9th

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Wife self isolating thanks to multiple contacts! Apparently kids dont get it or pass it on! Aye, Dingies!

Getting my second dose today, wifes cancelled because of the isolating.

One of my kids gets their first dose later this week and others have their appointment letters.

With 788,122 of over 18s to get their first dose, freedom is coming, but we just need to sit tight for a while!
    I got my 2nd dose today as well. place was absolutely hoaching. Yup the kids thing is total nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post

well all dens ST holders can get back in

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    I got my 2nd dose today as well. place was absolutely hoaching. Yup the kids thing is total nonsense.
    Was turned away due to the wifes situation, but because Dundee is riddled with Covid, was able to get all vacced up today using the drop in clinic after her negative test. She has to wait til after next week for her second dose of Pfiz!

Was turned away due to the wifes situation, but because Dundee is riddled with Covid, was able to get all vacced up today using the drop in clinic after her negative test. She has to wait til after next week for her second dose of Pfiz!
    I turned up and never knew about the situation down here as 8000 got premature letters. As my luck would have it i was 56 days on the button - have had no reactions to it at all chick so hope you are all well too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    I turned up and never knew about the situation down here as 8000 got premature letters. As my luck would have it i was 56 days on the button - have had no reactions to it at all chick so hope you are all well too!!
    Dead arm gone already and no other reactions! If it was yourself who suffered long covid, have things improved?

Dead arm gone already and no other reactions! If it was yourself who suffered long covid, have things improved?
    Think im back to normal now put on 2 stone as i stopped running as it was so bad. My symptoms of breathlessness and lethargy lasted for nigh on 9 months. Disease is not to be taken lightly.

Page 169 of 235 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)