+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 186 of 235 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2344

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Name:  2021-09-13 12.03.36.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  15.1 KB

so thats me and ADS f ucked, and of course anyone else who was jabbed elsewhere

discrimination

chunts
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Queen Nicola only has 2 options here now, admit she's made a rip roaring chunt of this passport pish and overstepped the mark and reverse the decision on passports or watch the demise of the events and entertainment industry and their contributions to the economy in Scotland as people will just go south for nights out, Newcastle, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds etc all just a few hours drive or train journey.

what happens to supporters of football teams? supporters like me and ADS? That us not getting to certain games? I fully expect the arse cheeks to kick up f uck seeing as a large number of their support travel over from Ireland most weeks.

all the tourists now, banned from large events, Edinburgh Hogmanay street party etc.

what a f ucking mess

On the face of it this is a fecking joke! Besides that, there are quite a few countries who have introduced this and expect it will be a requirement for entry to other countries.

In your own case, i hope you are getting onto your MSP and seeking help from whoever you and your colleagues are working for.

On another related item, i see Neil Doncaster thinks the passport system is unworkable for something that takes minutes to set up, seconds to prove on demand, but expects people to take a 30 minute LFT, which again takes seconds to prove!

Gunboat will give me a copy of his and i'll PDF edit the sh1t out of it

affshore arab
    c/o the bedsit
    Dundee

Fully vaccinated

FACT

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Queen Nicola only has 2 options here now, admit she's made a rip roaring chunt of this passport pish and overstepped the mark and reverse the decision on passports or watch the demise of the events and entertainment industry and their contributions to the economy in Scotland as people will just go south for nights out, Newcastle, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds etc all just a few hours drive or train journey.

what happens to supporters of football teams? supporters like me and ADS? That us not getting to certain games? I fully expect the arse cheeks to kick up f uck seeing as a large number of their support travel over from Ireland most weeks.

all the tourists now, banned from large events, Edinburgh Hogmanay street party etc.

what a f ucking mess
    Where does it leave the club with regard to the season ticket holders that can't get into certain matches because of government restrictions? Doubt there is any clear guidance from the government here.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Where does it leave the club with regard to the season ticket holders that can't get into certain matches because of government restrictions? Doubt there is any clear guidance from the government here.
    Good question mate and i don't think anyone knows. I've been a ST holder 27 years and been working offshore/abroad for 16 years so im used to missing games with not being here, however, to be hame and miss a game cos i've not got a Scottish only vaccination passport is a f ucking disgrace and would probably mean giving up on my ST and most games. Others who cant get a Scottish vaccine passport for whatever reason that are ST holders and cannot attend i hope kick up the most almighty of f ucks to club and government. As i said above huns and tims will be hurt more than us with their influx of English and Irish support

surely if you can prove vaccinations you should be entitled to this passport eh

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Good question mate and i don't think anyone knows. I've been a ST holder 27 years and been working offshore/abroad for 16 years so im used to missing games with not being here, however, to be hame and miss a game cos i've not got a Scottish only vaccination passport is a f ucking disgrace and would probably mean giving up on my ST and most games. Others who cant get a Scottish vaccine passport for whatever reason that are ST holders and cannot attend i hope kick up the most almighty of f ucks to club and government. As i said above huns and tims will be hurt more than us with their influx of English and Irish support

surely if you can prove vaccinations you should be entitled to this passport eh
    I think Neil Doncaster has already said it's not practical to check everyone on the way into a match which begs the question; how do the Scottish Government think this will work? 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I think Neil Doncaster has already said it's not practical to check everyone on the way into a match which begs the question; how do the Scottish Government think this will work? 🤔
    Scottish Government could introduce vaccine passport spot checks rather than checking entire crowds
    The Health Secretary said the government will engage with event organisers ahead of jab passports being introduced.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/p...ccine-24969816

I would fully back Affshore on this and provide my passport for him,ADS and of course Miss Bradford to copy,they can get it right up them on this one,FACT.
    BTW i now have the said passport in my wallet.

Mon the GB passport 🧡

Page 186 of 235 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)