+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 187 of 235 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2344

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Gunboat will give me a copy of his and i'll PDF edit the sh1t out of it

affshore arab
    c/o the bedsit
    Dundee

Fully vaccinated

FACT
    There is even mair good news for you mate,Whitfield Arab has 5 men up at the Bedsit knocking doon and completely rebuilding the out door facility this week.
    Its fair to say the Bedsit is in a shambolic state we shyte a place but that is very much par for the course anyway,FACT.

By the way troops i have been very well behaved and followed all the Covid rules fae day one and if an anti vaxxer asked for a shot O meh vaccine passport they would get short shrift from me.
    Its a different kettle O fish with Affshore and ADS though they have had both jags and under current rules would not get into Tannadice and i'm not having that,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    There is even mair good news for you mate,Whitfield Arab has 5 men up at the Bedsit knocking doon and completely rebuilding the out door facility this week.
    Its fair to say the Bedsit is in a shambolic state we shyte a place but that is very much par for the course anyway,FACT.
    good to hear that G, canna beat some home improvements, brutal at the time but well worth the hassle

What a waste of time this is. 🤔 I think you'll be good to go OA...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58643727

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    What a waste of time this is. 🤔 I think you'll be good to go OA...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58643727
    General comment in that its actually quite embarrassing that there are so many apparent problems over these vaccine passports! As i understand it, relatives of mine in Ireland were fully vaccinated in the last few weeks and had their Vaccine Passport Apps sent to their phones the next day!

I do understand the concerns on the privacy side of things, but if vaccine passports can be provided as easy as that, why is it so difficult to do the same here?

Downloaded the new app and can't get access to my vaccination status. Nice job. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Downloaded the new app and can't get access to my vaccination status. Nice job. ��
    I called the help line the other day, spoke with some american chap, nice guy, took loads of detail and created a case number and received this email

Good Morning,

Your case was referred to us to update your Covid-19 vaccination record status. The request was specifically linked to you wanting to have a combined vaccine status report.

We do not have any automatic data exchange of records between Scotland and other countries and therefore you do not have a vaccination status record with us. For travel purposes, you will need to request proof of both doses of vaccination from the international country you were vaccinated in.

We are working on a future solution with a limited number of international countries to agree that citizens can send in their other country proof and that if it meets the correct standard of proof we will add this to our Scottish record to then be able to give people a record status. This is not ready at this time.

Please keep up to date on this progress at http://nhsinform.scot/covid19status

If you require any further assistance, please get in touch.

Yours Sincerely,

Eleanor Butler

COVID Status Support Team
    so i've replied saying i've got all the proof all the government sh1t and bar codes etc but going by the line of 'we are working on a future solution' means f uck all happening any time soon.

so, fully vaccinated, canna get a covid passport

G - i'll swing past for a scan of yours mate lol

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    I called the help line the other day, spoke with some american chap, nice guy, took loads of detail and created a case number and received this email

so i've replied saying i've got all the proof all the government sh1t and bar codes etc but going by the line of 'we are working on a future solution' means f uck all happening any time soon.

so, fully vaccinated, canna get a covid passport

G - i'll swing past for a scan of yours mate lol
    I can go one better mate i have got a spare original copy,got my 3rd dose today,they said its the Pfizer this time rather than the Astrazeneca are you ok with that?I told them i trust the Germans mair than the English much to the nurses amusement.I got the Pfizer in one arm and the Flu jag in the other and still managed an 8 hour shift.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I can go one better mate i have got a spare original copy,got my 3rd dose today,they said its the Pfizer this time rather than the Astrazeneca are you ok with that?I told them i trust the Germans mair than the English much to the nurses amusement.I got the Pfizer in one arm and the Flu jag in the other and still managed an 8 hour shift.
    Ha ha. Having worked in Manchester for a few years with a similar attitude my experience was the English struggle to get their head around that one.

Anyone been able to get the app to work yet?

Page 187 of 235 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)