+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 188 of 235 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2344

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Yeah, I've now got access to my vaccinations on it.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Tell that to the first thread......

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I can't get past the facial scan. Just ordered a paper copy. Hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I can't get past the facial scan. Just ordered a paper copy. Hopeless.
    You can get your details sent in a PDF that opens on your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    You can get your details sent in a PDF that opens on your phone.
    The one with the 2 QR codes and the details of both doses? If so I've downloaded that mate, cheers. Im assuming you can use that one to get the f*ck out of this country, yeah? 😂

I can't get past the facial scan.
    There's a joke in there, nah I'll leave it. 🤪

The one with the 2 QR codes and the details of both doses? If so I've downloaded that mate, cheers. Im assuming you can use that one to get the f*ck out of this country, yeah? 😂
    Should be enough.... best oh luck

The BBC are at it again:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58876089

Headline:

Covid: UK start to pandemic worst public health failure ever, MPs say.

Then shortly into the article:

The committee did not look at steps taken individually by Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland.

Oh well, big announcements expected tomorrow. Seeing as there’s no money for furloughing/self employed support etc, I’m not expecting complete hospitality closures. But I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised to see a massive reverse gear back to outdoor drinking only, reduced capacities, table service only etc etc. Covid passports are an absolute certainty for getting in anywhere and I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see a return back to reduced capacities at the matches.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Oh well, big announcements expected tomorrow. Seeing as there’s no money for furloughing/self employed support etc, I’m not expecting complete hospitality closures. But I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised to see a massive reverse gear back to outdoor drinking only, reduced capacities, table service only etc etc. Covid passports are an absolute certainty for getting in anywhere and I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see a return back to reduced capacities at the matches.
    That's me finished as far as the pub's and the football goes until further notice,i will still go for Christmas Dinner if that is still allowed but will not be drinking.

Page 188 of 235 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)