+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 234 of 235 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235 LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2344

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It's pretty clear the bojo government thought the rules that they were making for everyone to follow didn't apply to them. Hard to see how anyone could argue against that to be honest. Of course the stupid dyed blonde tit will try.
    Funnily enough Terence anytime i think back to those dark days its you that always springs to mind,can't think why though mate.

Me talking pish? Don't believe it. 🙂

The thing that gets me now is...they clearly didn't give a fck about the rules...but they had access to all the information! Did they know that it wasn't going to kill them or did they just like parties?

Getting back to the link to Capt Tom - there was always something 'fishy' about the daughter as she was awful keen to get Capt Tom front and centre in the media and now, surprise, surprise, she's been caught with her fingers in the till...........................

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Getting back to the link to Capt Tom - there was always something 'fishy' about the daughter as she was awful keen to get Capt Tom front and centre in the media and now, surprise, surprise, she's been caught with her fingers in the till...........................
    Said at the time on a few forums that Tom was getting glorified and monetized by the right wing English Tory press and got slaughtered for it. Spa bath?! Wtf

It's pretty clear the bojo government thought the rules that they were making for everyone to follow didn't apply to them. Hard to see how anyone could argue against that to be honest. Of course the stupid dyed blonde tit will try.
    Cant remember when he ended up in hospital, but the timeline i remember is that damn virus nearly killed him and he still partied! You would though that kind of event would have joined the dots!

Me talking pish? Don't believe it. 🙂
    Fat fingers, more like.

Captain Tom update Spa(Bath)gate no more…………….

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...herts-66100178

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Cant remember when he ended up in hospital, but the timeline i remember is that damn virus nearly killed him and he still partied! You would though that kind of event would have joined the dots!
    There have been suggestions that the seriousness of Johnson's condition was massively exaggerated - a concerted effort to get the public to back off the PM by telling people that he was near death at one point.

Pluck me the ‘spa’ is bigger than the phucking Olympia…………….

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...herts-66112255

Page 234 of 235 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)