+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 55 of 235 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I got my 2nd jag today.
    Was that earlier than expected?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    2 tradesman, 2 that do administration work that are working from home and an engineer, not sure what the other one does.3 of them were vaccinated last week,2 this week and the other one getting done today.

I reckon I'll get my hair cut on the 26th of April before I get vaccinated
    Well that is odd... 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Was happy with Boris' dates. I get people think he went OTT but f*ck me, we NEED something to look forward to. That was the best news I'd heard in 12 months. I think they will stick to the dates as well if I'm being honest. About 90% of the adult population will have been vaccinated by then so why shouldn't they?
    Spot on!
    I go back to what ALL governments preached...”protect the vulnerable, protect the NHS, save lives”. We’re fecking doing that, so let’s try and get peoples lives and economy going again.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I really hope you're right mate, moreso on the date than the tier level as being honest with you, there isn't much difference between tier two & tier three. The one thing it would mean is that we were three weeks closer to being in tier one which would make a big difference.

Did this come from a decent source?
    No mate its just what i have heard and read in the days following the FM's statement on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Was that earlier than expected?
    My first one was on January 9th mate.

How ****ing old are you mate?

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    How ****ing old are you mate?
    I'm on the shielding list mate honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    I think the message has been that the data is heading in the right way on daily infections, the vaccine effort and how it further affects transmission. Re-assessments are every 3 weeks and i think the next one is next week and it is my hope that we see enough for the published changes to be brought forward.
    Yeah , that would make sense Chick. Whether it happens is another thing. Even if they added a wee ( subject to change depending on data) might have helped with the general feeling of the nation when we realised it could be 8 weeks before things changed to any reasonable degree.

I know some folk were happy to see specific dates as it gave us something to look forward too, but for some it was too far away and with no guarantee that it wouldn't be extended if certain results were not as good as forecasted.

Fingers crossed though.

Glad to hear of jag#2 GB... you can now invite Peter to the bedsit with no fear of infection..... (then again)

Good news GB. My second shot of the ‘German’ one is on March 9th. Happy days.

Why don't they train to be window cleaners?,its a dawdle out in all weather's climbing the empire state building twice a day,not getting paid when sick,not getting paid when in isolation,not getting paid when we get a foot of snow and not entitled to ONE FN days holiday pay a year.

FN sick hearing about them and their problems,most of them would not be able to keep up with my levels of fitness and i am riddled with rheumatoid arthritis and only cancer drugs,steriods and strong pain killers allow me to work but it wont last for me or anyone else with my condition.

Its also worth mentioning that the world class education that Scotland had in the past is long gone but i suppose that's the fault of the Scottish government and not the snowflakes sitting on their arses all day with a quarter of the year on holiday.

Forgot to add FACT,FACT.
    WTF are you talking about? I feel extremely sorry for folk in your position and there is no doubt that you should be given the help that you need and deserve.

Why you need to attack teachers for fighting their own corner doesn't make sense. They've got a good, strong, organised union that looks out for their interests - how does that impact your situation? Divide and rule seen to be working here. Blame another group that are a bit better off than you rather than the folk at the top who are running the show.

I am an independence supporter but I would put a fair bit of the blame on the Scottish government for the decline in our education standards. They seem to be looking to the Scandinavian countries for ideas as to how to improve our education system but a lot of the ideas don't work because we have many more social problems than they do.

And having a go at teachers because they don't do a physical job and calling them snowflakes is something worthy of the Daily Mail.

Page 55 of 235 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)