+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 62 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Forgot to write earlier that today is the 1st anniversary of the first Covid case identified in Scotland, and if i remember the rumours correctly, very close to Dundee!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    The JCVI are not the ones who are collating the lists for who is next in line to receive the vaccine though. That is down to the NHS delivering the vaccine, and the once who are doing such a fantastic job in doing so. How hard is it to change the order that is probably done weeks in advance? Already has to be done on a smaller scale when someone takes up a waste spot surely!
    Of course they aren't but they are the ones recommending the best way to do it as they have studied this in depth and this is their balanced view.

Forgot to write earlier that today is the 1st anniversary of the first Covid case identified in Scotland, and if i remember the rumours correctly, very close to Dundee!
    First case in Scotland identified in Tayside and was imported from Italy,yet Boris is still happy to send the infected up to Scotland a year later via flights from Heathrow ridden with new variants aboard.

And now the SG are making it even harder for areas to drop less restrictive tiers once it starts again (maybe) in April.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-56237471

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    And now the SG are making it even harder for areas to drop less restrictive tiers once it starts again (maybe) in April.

Nothing new in that as Nic said as much last week.

Constantly hearing from the experts that the Dominant Kent Strain is more transmissible and causing serious disease in younger people, so i can understand the reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post

F*cking hell. 😩😩😩😩

Nothing new in that as Nic said as much last week.

Constantly hearing from the experts that the Dominant Kent Strain is more transmissible and causing serious disease in younger people, so i can understand the reasoning.
    It clearly is new if the article is only 6 hours old. I certainly hadn't heard of this until now.

My teacher did get back to me so its only fair i put it up,he is working from home. Sorry Chick went too far last night.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    My teacher did get back to me so its only fair i put it up,he is working from home. Sorry Chick went too far last night.
    Easily done mate. These are frustrating times. We've sacrificed so much this past year and have waited for this moment (the vaccine) from day one. Now it seems Sturgeon is hell bent on making it as difficult as she possibly can for us to get back to normality. It now looks like when we get any easing of lockdown, we'll be straight into tier 3 and weeks, maybe months, away from any kind of normal that we strive for.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Easily done mate. These are frustrating times. We've sacrificed so much this past year and have waited for this moment (the vaccine) from day one. Now it seems Sturgeon is hell bent on making it as difficult as she possibly can for us to get back to normality. It now looks like when we get any easing of lockdown, we'll be straight into tier 3 and weeks, maybe months, away from any kind of normal that we strive for.
    This is where my issue is - if we’re going into Tier 3 initially (which I have no quibble with BTW) AND now it’s suddenly been revealed that this is going to be much stricter (which is contradictory somewhat to some of the statements last week which were maybe suggesting the opposite), then end of April is completely unnecessary and far too harsh. First week or so of April for Tier 3 would be not just more acceptable but much more in line with the current data.

Page 62 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)