+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 80 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

See the hun celebrations on social media today, wow, krankie will have kittens watching that

Just hope she doesnt take it out on the rest of scotland when she decides to open up

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    See the hun celebrations on social media today, wow, krankie will have kittens watching that

Just hope she doesnt take it out on the rest of scotland when she decides to open up
    Why do the police just stand and watch? I really can't get my head around it. Get the stupid weegie fkrs fined.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Why do the police just stand and watch? I really can't get my head around it. Get the stupid weegie fkrs fined.
    Might just be similar to all the times we were at Celtic Park , Ibrox and Hampden. They just don't want to upset their own.

Do you think if any other team were going to win the league in Glasgow and fans turned up outside the ground (any one)
    they would be tolerated in that way? Not a *****ng chance.

I have heard United fans complaining to the Glesgae Polis numerous times , for numerous reasons , only to be told "Don't come back then "

Remember the stone throwing at Hampden as we tried to get safely to our buses? Polis "missing in action"

Imagine any team winning the league at Celtic park or Ibrox.... Lets let the helicopter drop the trophy off so they can enjoy the moment with their travelling fans ????????????? Nah.... no gonna happen
    Last edited by Yeats 62; 06-03-2021 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention abody too close (virus related post )

There to celebrate as well?

I get your point but there must be about 10,000 of the f*cktards there. Should get the water cannons on the b*stards.

Sorry.... back again. The team and backroom staff actually ran to the gates after the final whistle to applaud the virus spreading numpties (and polis) standing outside them. Wonder what fine they will get for that???
    Hmmmmmmm, let me think................... NANE!!! Coodnae write it.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I get your point but there must be about 10,000 of the f*cktards there. Should get the water cannons on the b*stards.

https://youtu.be/bTUrWYv2vtU

Can you dig it????

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Celebrate a title they haven't yet won. Absolute space cadets.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Celebrate a title they haven't yet won. Absolute space cadets.
    Was kinda praying for the impossible and a St Mirren win!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Saw a video of the polis dancing with the zombies... 😴

Page 80 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)