+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 91 of 235 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Got a blue envelope through the door yesterday have an appointment for a week on saturday the 20th so the must be getting well through the 60 plus lot
    Great, one more out the road while i wait to get mine!

Im sure we dont need a reminder about the dreadful scenes of last weekend, but if there is to be any negative consequences in respect of virus spread, people should be starting to become infectious themselves, showing symptoms, and if they have any thread of decency left in them, submitting themselves to testing.

If there is no drastic increases, i have to question some of the rules we have been subjected to over the last year!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Sorry bud, i think that is here to stay for the foreseeable future as it is one tool that does work..
    you're right it does, just need some exemptions added now ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Im sure we dont need a reminder about the dreadful scenes of last weekend, but if there is to be any negative consequences in respect of virus spread, people should be starting to become infectious themselves, showing symptoms, and if they have any thread of decency left in them, submitting themselves to testing.
    thats a good point, some of them might not go for testing at all eh, probably still be blootered lying in their ane pish

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    you're right it does, just need some exemptions added now ha ha
    After what you said previously, hell no! All i picked up was, What happens in Brazil*, Stays in Brazil!

thats a good point, some of them might not go for testing at all eh, probably still be blootered lying in their ane pish
    Going by what was said at one point when Test and Trace was having "BIG" problems up here, it was west coast who were the best at avoiding the most important calls/texts/emails. I dont understand the selfishness as whats done is done, and they really need to find their sense of responsibility and ensure they are getting that test.

*they rig workers get everywhere, so apply wherever and god help em if they get up to anything in Aberdeen!

in all serious mate its remarkable how well Aberdeen is doing considering the amount of people passing through from all over the world and the amount of testing up there, nee to keep in mind all the testing for everyone coming into ABZ before onward travel

I was up for PCR test on Monday and Wednesday and need to go back this Monday coming

in all serious mate its remarkable how well Aberdeen is doing considering the amount of people passing through from all over the world and the amount of testing up there, nee to keep in mind all the testing for everyone coming into ABZ before onward travel

I was up for PCR test on Monday and Wednesday and need to go back this Monday coming
    To be the hub that it is just now, i think its remarkable how well they have done as i believe quite a few offshore workers are staying overnight before and after travel.

However, as is always with this bloody virus when a wee cinque of positivity shows, i see todays new cases in Aberdeen City is 29, but their 7days/100k up to the 9th is only 36.3 with 83 cases. Will wait and see what news comes out as todays new cases are double the daily average, although it may be the testing system playing catch up.

Youngsters back at their fitba training.

Four from two households can meet outside. Including in the garden and u can go in the house for a pish happy days.

David Lloyd has opened ootdoor tennis courts and sweeming pool, shes just back from tennis wi her pal, being honest that one hour tennis has made some difference in her mood already!

David Lloyd has opened ootdoor tennis courts and sweeming pool, shes just back from tennis wi her pal, being honest that one hour tennis has made some difference in her mood already!
    An outdoor pool, that must be well used! Brrrr... 😉

Page 91 of 235 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)