+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 97 of 235 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Quote Originally Posted by troonarab View Post
    9 deaths in exmouth carehome today after being vaccinated in January with the AZ vaccine 😱,more concerns that it doesn’t work
    'Ireland set to suspend use of Oxford/AstraZeneca jab as blood clots precaution'

https://amp.independent.ie/world-new...edium=referral

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    You meant full immunity from jags not the virus ah ok so the people who they were talking about who caught the virus after getting the jag was not what you were talking about you can probably see why you confused me?To be fair most people know you don't get full immunity from the virus but not everyone and some like me did not know the jag gave you immunity to jags.
    😂 Think you need to chillax mate.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    'Ireland set to suspend use of Oxford/AstraZeneca jab as blood clots precaution'

https://amp.independent.ie/world-new...edium=referral
    Hopefully just EU countries at it trying to make UK look bad but just harming their own.Think UK would know about it if it was causing these dangerous side effects and the WHO who say it is safe but time will tell get mine next week will soon see if get blood clots.

Surely we would have seen this prevelant in the UK if it were really a major factor? I don't know the figures but there AZN jab is probably the widest used in the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Surely we would have seen this prevelant in the UK if it were really a major factor? I don't know the figures but there AZN jab is probably the widest used in the UK?
    Seems to be a lot of 2 + 2 going on. There's no proof whatsoever, it's all coincidental, with fingers getting pointed at the AZN jab without having any evidence.

Seems to be a lot of 2 + 2 going on. There's no proof whatsoever, it's all coincidental, with fingers getting pointed at the AZN jab without having any evidence.
    You could say that has been used by government during this whole episode and I see boris is trying to extend the covid laws by another 6 months,we’ve done everything they’ve asked but he moved goalposts again and again

Have a read of the link below troops and ask why the use of the pfizer was not halted too.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...der-rise-to-29
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 14-03-2021 at 04:49 PM.

You could say that has been used by government during this whole episode and I see boris is trying to extend the covid laws by another 6 months,we’ve done everything they’ve asked but he moved goalposts again and again
    Extending the covid laws doesn't mean he's going to use them though. All it means is he'll have the power to enforce restrictions if needbe. I'm fine with that tbh. No one knows whats going to happen between now and the end of the year.

Extending the covid laws doesn't mean he's going to use them though. All it means is he'll have the power to enforce restrictions if needbe. I'm fine with that tbh. No one knows whats going to happen between now and the end of the year.
    It also gives him the power to ignore all scientific data(not that they’re using it now) and keep us locked up even if the r rate was 0 and the infection rate was -100 🤣.It concerns me that he says one thing only to change it once it’s been met and then when that’s met he changes it again.We all know this **** is here to stay and looking at the evidence lockdown clearly isn’t working so we need something else.

We all know this **** is here to stay and looking at the evidence lockdown clearly isn’t working so we need something else.
    It's called a vaccine. 😁

Page 97 of 235 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)