+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 152 of 235 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2344

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Just heard on the news that scottish goverment have decided would not be safe to have any more than 600 in hampden for scottish cup final but will be save couple of weeks later to have 12000 for euro matchs.Not really that bothered now but do feel sorry for the 3000 or so loyal st johnston supporters when they are going for the double.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Just heard on the news that scottish goverment have decided would not be safe to have any more than 600 in hampden for scottish cup final but will be save couple of weeks later to have 12000 for euro matchs.Not really that bothered now but do feel sorry for the 3000 or so loyal st johnston supporters when they are going for the double.
    What the f*ck is the point, honestly. 300 fans each in a 52,000 capacity stadium ffs.

Noticed over 18's in the Blackburn & Darwen areas are to be offered the vaccine immediately to curb the spread of the Indian variant.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    No plans for any hugging but think there could be a lot of hugging going on in glasgow after rancid match on saturday.So have to hope that like after the last celibrations and smashing up of george square they don't pass too much.
    I have to ask what the real life effects there will be on our lives? Let them celebrate and the travel ban that should be implemented will keep them in and us out.

Its early days, but the NHS have acted quickly with community testing in Moray and their figures are on the way down again, and their vaccination programme has been accelerated to help the long term situation. Im sure i heard that community testing has been introduced in Glasgow as well, and hopefully this will have the same effect as in Moray.

You cast up Angus before, but its a totally different situation and i think you are being quite disingenuous to the efforts that the NHS put us in to get us here, and they are putting in to keep us here!

An extra thought and something that might ease peoples fears is i would like to see more information on the age range of the people being infected just now, and if anyone who has been vaccinated is testing positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    I have to ask what the real life effects there will be on our lives? Let them celebrate and the travel ban that should be implemented will keep them in and us out.

Its early days, but the NHS have acted quickly with community testing in Moray and their figures are on the way down again, and their vaccination programme has been accelerated to help the long term situation. Im sure i heard that community testing has been introduced in Glasgow as well, and hopefully this will have the same effect as in Moray.

You cast up Angus before, but its a totally different situation and i think you are being quite disingenuous to the efforts that the NHS put us in to get us here, and they are putting in to keep us here!
    You can think what you want I have at no time said any thing bad about the NHS I think they are doing a great job. So pointless you making up any crap about me slagging the NHS unless you can show me where.I have at times slagged the Brittish and Scottish goverment when I think they deserve it.I understand saying anything against the scottish goverment gets you and GB etc very hurt and upset but my comment about wee nic putting angus back into lock down because glasgow was getting worse was toungue in cheek and meant as a joke unfortunatly some people get to upset when wee nic is mentioned to understand that sad but true.

Hopefully there is a travel ban but what I have heard even those from worst effected areas of glasgow which was over 700/100,000 few days ago can turn up in a beer garden beside you tomorrow or in a pub near you from monday.

An extra thought and something that might ease peoples fears is i would like to see more information on the age range of the people being infected just now, and if anyone who has been vaccinated is testing positive.
    I'm sure I read of an outbreak in a care home down south and 14 of the (all vaccinated) residents caught the virus. ALL survived...

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    What the f*ck is the point, honestly. 300 fans each in a 52,000 capacity stadium ffs.
    100% agree,who is making this decision,UEFA,SFA or the government?.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I'm sure I read of an outbreak in a care home down south and 14 of the (all vaccinated) residents caught the virus. ALL survived...
    In the Angus care home i have mentioned all had received one dose of the Pfizer but 11 died from Covid 19 and another later from long covid.

Page 152 of 235 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)