+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 78 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    A more interesting figure would be number of hospital deaths as a proportion against admissions through the year then this could be compared better with previous years. The data possibly doesn't exist though.
    Ye that’s a better stat also they could tell us the stats from who actually dies of covid and who died with it.

thats true Bri

Quote Originally Posted by troonarab View Post
    Ye that’s a better stat also they could tell us the stats from who actually dies of covid and who died with it.
    thats what me and chick were on about the other day Troon, be a long time before we know that everythings just put in the one category

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    thats what me and chick were on about the other day Troon, be a long time before we know that everythings just put in the one category
    Ye they’re trying to get a public inquiry but that’ll be shelved for a while and I don’t want to cause bother but 1% are in danger not my opinion that’s what the data says and when we get to June boris will say the new variant is deadly and it all goes on.Hopefully the slow down on vaccinations won’t affect the June date 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by troonarab View Post
    The problem here is people can be killed by pre existing conditions or reactions of immune system as a result of a COVID infection. Take AIDS it is not AIDS that kills people it is what it does to the immune system that makes the host vulnerable. The actual numbers of people who would have died anyway during the few weeks period they had COVID I would imagine would be fairly low and not statistically particularly significant.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    The problem here is people can be killed by pre existing conditions or reactions of immune system as a result of a COVID infection. Take AIDS it is not AIDS that kills people it is what it does to the immune system that makes the host vulnerable. The actual numbers of people who would have died anyway during the few weeks period they had COVID I would imagine would be fairly low and not statistically particularly significant.
    Thats an excellent post and entirely accurate. Some of the stats banded around are very misleading. Take so called long covd - what that means in general is that the lungs have been severely affected. There will be many claims against governments in coming years for negligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Thats an excellent post and entirely accurate. Some of the stats banded around are very misleading. Take so called long covd - what that means in general is that the lungs have been severely affected. There will be many claims against governments in coming years for negligence.
    Good to see you back bud, and it was your good self i thought of when reading a previous post.

Interested to know if your Long Covid symptoms are still restricting what you do? Thats if i have the right person!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Good to see you back bud, and it was your good self i thought of when reading a previous post.

Interested to know if your Long Covid symptoms are still restricting what you do? Thats if i have the right person!
    Thanks Chick, Im rather embarrassed being back to be honest but hell i enjoy the board. Yes still have breathing issues. Inhaler and steroids now every day. gets better then worse. ran a sub 3 hour marathon in 2019. cant run at all just now but thats probably justeat greggs orders

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Thanks Chick, Im rather embarrassed being back to be honest but hell i enjoy the board. Yes still have breathing issues. Inhaler and steroids now every day. gets better then worse. ran a sub 3 hour marathon in 2019. cant run at all just now but thats probably justeat greggs orders
    Good to see you back mate no need to be embarrassed hope you feeling lot better

Welcome back SB71

Hows the wife's sister ?

Page 78 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)