+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 88 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Think those places you mention are more central belt than on the east coast to be fair glasgow is also central belt not really on the west coast.
    Yeah that's why I wrote centre and East... 🤔 Funnily enough I do know where Glasgow is since I live 20 miles away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    The first words from Sturgeon were those congratulating Rangers. There should be no f*cking about here. Winning a title is no excuse and she shouldn't be trying to butter them up.
    As the First Minister NS is obliged to congratulate the Scottish Champions, as I'm sure she would do last year when Celtic won. As a licence fee payer however it is an absolute disgrace that the BBC find it appropriate to interview Rangers fans who have broken lockdown to celebrate at George Square and Ibrox. I presume they will be handing this footage over to Police Scotland so that these people will be fined/arrested but I won't hold my breath.

Zombies - maintaining oldco traditions since 2012.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...composer=false

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Is it within the remit of government/political parties to do so?
    No but he is impying that TTT should vote snp because the bbc have went along with the sevco claim of winning 55 top leagues in the 9 seasons they have been in business.Why would that make him vote snp?Unless the snp were correcting the false claims?

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    As the First Minister NS is obliged to congratulate the Scottish Champions, as I'm sure she would do last year when Celtic won. As a licence fee payer however it is an absolute disgrace that the BBC find it appropriate to interview Rangers fans who have broken lockdown to celebrate at George Square and Ibrox. I presume they will be handing this footage over to Police Scotland so that these people will be fined/arrested but I won't hold my breath.
    That would be a good Idea if the goverment could talk police scotland into trying to trace as many of the people there using tv coverage etc and hammering them with fines.Doubt it will happen though scottish police admitted they could not stop the bigots doing what they wanted and were just trying not to offend or anger them sad but what scottish police have said.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    As the First Minister NS is obliged to congratulate the Scottish Champions , as I'm sure she would do last year when Celtic won. As a licence fee payer however it is an absolute disgrace that the BBC find it appropriate to interview Rangers fans who have broken lockdown to celebrate at George Square and Ibrox. I presume they will be handing this footage over to Police Scotland so that these people will be fined/arrested but I won't hold my breath.
    Behave man! 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Zombies - maintaining oldco traditions since 2012.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...composer=false
    Ha, didn’t take long for the vids of the zombies fighting each other to be taken down.

Nothing to see here, move along now.

Edit - here it is. Hate putting up links from The Scum but only place I could see it elsewhere.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/new...george-square/
    Last edited by JamesMcClean; 08-03-2021 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    That would be a good Idea if the goverment could talk police scotland into trying to trace as many of the people there using tv coverage etc and hammering them with fines.Doubt it will happen though scottish police admitted they could not stop the bigots doing what they wanted and were just trying not to offend or anger them sad but what scottish police have said.
    And John Swinney said at the briefing today that rangers had been asked to tell their fans not to celebrate en-mass like this (prior ro them winning the league) but they didn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    And John Swinney said at the briefing today that rangers had been asked to tell their fans not to celebrate en-mass like this (prior ro them winning the league) but they didn't do it.
    Seen pictures of gerrard and el buffoon hanging out the bog window encouraging the mass's of bigots.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Ha, didn’t take long for the vids of the zombies fighting each other to be taken down.

Nothing to see here, move along now.

Edit - here it is. Hate putting up links from The Scum but only place I could see it elsewhere.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/new...george-square/
    And they wonder why no one likes them.

Vile c*nts.

Page 88 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)