+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 83 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    If this happens this is one vote that definitely will not be going the SNPs way in May. It's a disgrace that this would affect Angus (for instance) coming out of lock-down.
    Absolutely shocking post above,the FM tries to placate the Huns for their behaviour and gets threatened for it,it was the same last week when the FN Tories asked her to apologise for the behaviour of Alex Salmond.
    I have broken my two week ban so its only fair i restore another one from today.Two weeks today i will return to the board unless shyte above is posted,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    If this happens this is one vote that definitely will not be going the SNPs way in May. It's a disgrace that this would affect Angus (for instance) coming out of lock-down.
    I dont understand your logic here bud? Are you saying that because of the actions of these muppets, the data might mean a wee spike and delay us emerging from lockdown, but its all Nics fault!

This may look like i am a fully paid up member of the Nic brigade, but it just makes no sense to me to blame the one big enough to tell us the data based decisions on what happens next at every turn.

Why am i not coming out in unison with everyone else, well im not surprised its happened, im not surprised the police did very little, and i wont be surprised if nothing is done about it at SPL/SFA/SG levels! I am also not too worried this will have a detrimental effect on the way the fight against this virus is heading, but we only have to wait 10 days for that!

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Absolutely shocking post above,the FM tries to placate the Huns for their behaviour and gets threatened for it,it was the same last week when the FN Tories asked her to apologise for the behaviour of Alex Salmond.
    I have broken my two week ban so its only fair i restore another one from today.Two weeks today i will return to the board unless shyte above is posted,FACT.
    We need you here bud!

Bit of a nightmare for authorities to be honest. Almost impossible to stop fans gathering. Could easily see Celtic fans wanting to have a show of strength for Old Firm game.

By the way if we win Scottish Cup I suspect I'd be outside Tannadice waiting on bus returning with a flag and a case of lager to share with GUNBOAT.

tweet number 2

The last bit is interesting. It looks like she is making Rangers complicit in their action/ inaction.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    tweet number 2

The last bit is interesting. It looks like she is making Rangers complicit in their action/ inaction.
    There’s a whole host of reasons I won’t vote for her if she survives until may 😁 it’s the lies misleading and cover up that shocks me 🙄

Just seen a picture of George square there. Incredible amount of people, police helpless

@chick & @GB I think what TTT means is that if NS keeps us all in lockdown longer than the people in the area that’s breached the guidelines then he won’t vote for her as them doing that there should not effect us here in Dundee, Angus, Aberdeenshire, highlands etc.

Why should we all suffer because of a group from elsewhere. And no we’re no all in this together that’s evidently clear going by the actions of others

I live half a mile from Ibrox. Unfortunately I am surrounded by that shower. The green half of the city are going tonto at todays events.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Just seen a picture of George square there. Incredible amount of people, police helpless

@chick & @GB I think what TTT means is that if NS keeps us all in lockdown longer than the people in the area that’s breached the guidelines then he won’t vote for her as them doing that there should not effect us here in Dundee, Angus, Aberdeenshire, highlands etc.

Why should we all suffer because of a group from elsewhere. And no we’re no all in this together that’s evidently clear going by the actions of others
    And with that we (all)do agree, but it is a sad fact that The Rangers fans are all over the country and it is not beyond the realms of possibility that some of them will have travelled there to have their moment! I do think it is a slim chance because of cases/100k as they are, but it is a way where this virus could cause a wee uptick over this side of the country.

The main thing is, circumstances are wholly different to when Angus was put into Tier 3 with cases out of control elsewhere, and we are heading to application of Tiers at arguably the right time, maybe sooner! As long as its contained in Glasgow, i dont see any reason that the rest will be punished!

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post

We've never been 'all in this together'. You've been making divisions from the start. If I had made comments like yours about England (with their significantly higher death rates) I would be called a nationalist bigot at best and a racist at worst.

Page 83 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)