+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 142 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2344

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Dose 1 vaccination progress by age group. Dose 2 reported as appropriate.
    Over 80s, 98.1% (98) – 65.9% (62.1)
    75-79, 100% - 35.9% (33.8)
    70-74, 100% - 16% (13.5)
    65-69, 98.7% (98.6)
    60-64, 100%
    55-59, 96.6% (96.2)
    50-54, 86.1% (84.4) Another age group exceeds the Scot.gov 85% target.
    40-49, 36.1% (35.8)
    30-39, 25.4% (25.3)
    16-29, 16.3% (16.2)
    Total, 2,694,971/4,542,788 59.3% (59.1)
    30,701 to 60%

Dose 1 vaccination progress by age group. Dose 2 reported as appropriate.
    Over 80s, 98.1% – 68.9% (65.9)
    75-79, 100% - 38% (35.9)
    70-74, 100% - 18.5% (16)
    65-69, 98.7%
    60-64, 100%
    55-59, 96.8% (96.6)
    50-54, 87.8% (86.1)
    40-49, 36.4% (36.1)
    30-39, 25.6% (25.4)
    16-29, 16.4% (16.3)

Next week should be interesting with the announcement of the new tier levels with these kind of figures.

Name:  Screenshot_20210418_112641.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  85.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Next week should be interesting with the announcement of the new tier levels with these kind of figures.

Name:  Screenshot_20210418_112641.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  85.8 KB
    Just when you think we are coming out the other side up pops another variant this time from India,how the phuck did over 70 cases of that one end up in the UK?.
    I still expect the CEO of Edinburgh airport on the radio this week saying we should all be allowed to pack the airports out and fly all over the world cause its dead safe.
    The Indian variant is under investigation to see if it can bypass the vaccine's and lead to a third wave.I doubt if we will get anywhere near normality until we stop importing new types of Covid.

The story below only broke during the Stranraer v Hibs match but it confirms my worst fears from the post above.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politi...e-from-3205065

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The story below only broke during the Stranraer v Hibs match but it confirms my worst fears from the post above.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politi...e-from-3205065
    Totally agree with her just get everyone coming in checked and isolated just common sense.Even if someone coming in from new zealand etc does not mean they have not been to africa brazil or india or come into contact with someone who has been.If boris not going to agree with her then stop travel again from england to scotland until it is sorted or people traveling isolate.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Totally agree with her just get everyone coming in checked and isolated just common sense.Even if someone coming in from new zealand etc does not mean they have not been to africa brazil or india or come into contact with someone who has been.If boris not going to agree with her then stop travel again from england to scotland until it is sorted or people traveling isolate.
    Yes mate here is the big problem with Boris and his traffic light system and this is FACT.

Lets say that Greece is on green so safe as phuck,Westminster will say you can all go to Greece this summer and do not have to isolate when you return.
    The problem is there maybe other tourists from another 100 countries there at the same time and are carrying the virus possibly a new variant without even knowing it.
    They will be dancing,sh@gging,drinking etc etc with them for a fortnight and we will all be back in lockdown by the autumn,i do not think i'm being melodramatic here that's exactly what i think will happen if new variants can escape the vaccine's.
    We all know that a party supported by big business needs to return the favour and that is my worst fear,if only Labour had got its act together in England eh?.

Just when you think we are coming out the other side up pops another variant this time from India,how the phuck did over 70 cases of that one end up in the UK?.
    I still expect the CEO of Edinburgh airport on the radio this week saying we should all be allowed to pack the airports out and fly all over the world cause its dead safe.
    The Indian variant is under investigation to see if it can bypass the vaccine's and lead to a third wave.I doubt if we will get anywhere near normality until we stop importing new types of Covid.
    Im actually sick of saying it, but we really should have quarantined all travellers coming into the country with obvious exceptions like aff shore. Apparently this Indian mutation has 2 spikes of concern that are prevalent in other variants, but i expect the current vaccines will prove their worth. I do though hope that the identified cases have been isolated and there is no further transmission.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Im actually sick of saying it, but we really should have quarantined all travellers coming into the country with obvious exceptions like aff shore. Apparently this Indian mutation has 2 spikes of concern that are prevalent in other variants, but i expect the current vaccines will prove their worth. I do though hope that the identified cases have been isolated and there is no further transmission.
    Its also worth remembering that half of mainland europe is under lockdown because of the Cockney strain.Oh how they love them.

Yes mate here is the big problem with Boris and his traffic light system and this is FACT.

Lets say that Greece is on green so safe as phuck,Westminster will say you can all go to Greece this summer and do not have to isolate when you return.
    The problem is there maybe other tourists from another 100 countries there at the same time and are carrying the virus possibly a new variant without even knowing it.
    They will be dancing,sh@gging,drinking etc etc with them for a fortnight and we will all be back in lockdown by the autumn,i do not think i'm being melodramatic here that's exactly what i think will happen if new variants can escape the vaccine's.
    We all know that a party supported by big business needs to return the favour and that is my worst fear,if only Labour had got its act together in England eh?.
    Bud, far from melodramatic as that is so close to what actually happened last year! Boris let everyone travel, dont travel, travel in the same sentence which led to people on a flight at Stansted having to get off because of positive test notification, country after country dropping off the safe list after being invaded by the British with hot spots all over England that eventually re-seeded the virus up here!

I really dont want to see our external borders being opened up, i dont even want people to criss-cross our land border until everyone in the UK has has their second dose. However, as most variants have been proved to have been imported, barring the Kent yin, i would be happy locking the borders and helping the UK economy from within.

Page 142 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)