+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 144 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2344

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Yeah totally agree.

But don't tell JJ as I got my second vaccination yesterday so I'm alright Jack.
    And so you should be!

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Yeah totally agree.

But don't tell JJ as I got my second vaccination yesterday so I'm alright Jack.
    There are doubts that The Sputnik is effective against the Cockney,SA,Copacabana and New Delhi variants mate so just stay within the farm until i update you.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    There should be NO international travel for FN holidays until everyone has had the vaccine.
    yeah agree but if someone is so desperate to lie on a spanish beach or what ever isolation in hotel on returnat their expense.

4000 fans inside 90,000 Wembley tonight
    What exactly do the authorities expect to achieve by a trial with such a small number of fans inside the ground? Surely we need to be trialing with more fans than 4% of the stadiums capacity?

Always thought the way football was trying to demonstrate its way forward was pointless, and I think the Crucible experiment will be of more use to build the way to get back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    4000 fans inside 90,000 Wembley tonight
    What exactly do the authorities expect to achieve by a trial with such a small number of fans inside the ground? Surely we need to be trialing with more fans than 4% of the stadiums capacity?
    Got to start somewhere I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Always thought the way football was trying to demonstrate its way forward was pointless, and I think the Crucible experiment will be of more use to build the way to get back to normal.
    Whats been happening in the snooker?

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    I think the Crucible example is a terrible as they are allowing a full house for the Final.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Whats been happening in the snooker?
    I need to look into it properly, but obviously not full crowds, testing before and after by a set regime, and follow up testing afterwards. I think they will be building up the crowds through next week, maybe even to capacity for the final.

America have 60,000 for the Canelo vs Saunders fight in May.

Page 144 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)