Quote Originally Posted by Dreamsof83 View Post
There is a balance to be struck about the blood clotting issue. Overall it is incredibly small numbers but that obviously doesnt lessen the impact on those who are unlucky enough to suffer.
A genuine immune mediated issue that has occurred and presents with scary consequences. Most have had blood test abnormalities before hand (which are not in themselves concerning) but could also help to predict who is at most risk.
It is likely their underlying immune issue would have presented at some stage - although unlikely to be in a severe way like it has done. That is why it is the younger end of the age ranges that are affected though.

It does remain a safe treatment for the majority of people and the thought to consider alternative drug in under 30s is entirely a pragmatic, and likely sensible, solution to make sure we continue to hit the high numbers vaccinated that we are doing. Hopefully the reporting doesnt reduce confidence in the vaccination programme. It is still our only way out of this.

Chick's updates are outstanding, really good reading and show exactly the impact the vaccination programme is having. Enjoy reading these, thanks for collating.
I think i need to see more information on who is suffering the most from the clotting issue, because as is usual, only part of the story is being put out there by the media.

I have to say you made me blush with the last bit, but i have to say that i hope this reporting is coming to a natural end if we end up getting back to some sort of normality.