+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 121 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2344

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    You don't need to keep this going mate you's have a place for it lets leave this place to the covid not going to get dragged into you'r silly wee arguments.
    😂

Now that the time has past to commemorate 1 year in this damn pandemic, i hope everyone has taken but a moment to remember all the people who have been lost through all of this. It is my hope we can now see the vaccine effort being given the best chance so we can work to eliminate this virus from our lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Now that the time has past to commemorate 1 year in this damn pandemic, i hope everyone has taken but a moment to remember all the people who have been lost through all of this. It is my hope we can now see the vaccine effort being given the best chance so we can work to eliminate this virus from our lives!
    Well said, hard to believe that a year has gone by... Let's hope we can get this virus to f and get back to some kind of normal life soon.

Looking at todays local new cases, and no thanks to the students who put us in the situation, it appears we have dodged a bullet as figures have dropped again. Sadly todays 7 days/100k figure of 97.8 will take another jump tomorrow, but should actually drop to pre-entitled numpty figures as long as they keep to the current trend.

Meanwhile the mighty Angus is on 21 cases per 100,000 and the boozers are open. Oh no, wait......

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Meanwhile the mighty Angus is on 21 cases per 100,000 and the boozers are open. Oh no, wait......
    Just a wee bit more patience and hard work to keep cases low will see areas like Angus making it into a lower Tier soon after those Tiers are introduced. Might even be in that lower Tier sooner!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Just a wee bit more patience and hard work to keep cases low will see areas like Angus making it into a lower Tier soon after those Tiers are introduced. Might even be in that lower Tier sooner!
    Hey chick when is it the new tiers are meant to start do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Hey chick when is it the new tiers are meant to start do you know?
    April 26th maybe, with Tiers by whatever parameters are set on 17th May.

Dundee will be staying in T4 if these student chunts dont stop spreading the virus

Hopefully by the end of May, all they feckers will have done one and let us get back to a sustainable normal!

As an aside to what i said earlier, and maybe already said it, but i believe Tiers is the way ahead, although the last time it was implemented when virus prevalence was too high, and this time i hope its introduced with prevalence still heading in the right direction, and obviously the vaccine second dose in as many arms as possible. There also has to be rapid action if an outbreak is identified.

Page 121 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)