+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 45 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Aye because Falkirk and West Lothian are on the West Coast yeah?!? 🙈
    closer to the west coast than us in Dundee anyway, a lot closer!

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Zzzz, so much for us all being in this together. Yet again the blame game rears it's ugly head.
    how should we be in it together? NS introduced the tier system for areas so thats what we're basing the arguments on

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    Hundreds of illegal house parties broken up, as Tayside faces worst festive record in Scotland.

More illegal festive house parties were held in Tayside than anywhere else in Scotland, new figures have revealed.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/f...d-in-scotland/
    Just means more daft chunts in tayside were caught, that and people sticking them in

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Yeah, that's a belter. Just for clarity though for anyone not in the know the definition of a weegie is:

West of Falkirk, South of the Campsies, and North of (and including) Stranraer.
    definition of weegie is west coast, same as they think anything outwith Glasgow makes you a teuchter

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    Isn't that graph just a snapshot at one point in time?
    Nope, it's the week up to 20th February as explained at the bottom of the chart.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    definition of weegie is west coast, same as they think anything outwith Glasgow makes you a teuchter
    Half the c*nts haven't been north of the m8 in their lives man. They're so stuck in their own bubble it's unreal. The only time they leave Glasgow is when they're in the air on a plane.

See Uefa are looking at using England as a sole one host country this summer, if thats the case they best stop any foreign travel, dont want this to go tits up so soon after opening everything up eh

You know what! I get back to some semblance of normal for 2 days and this place goes into meltdown because a buffoon tells us we can party on this day, then the wee wumin comes in and want to be a bit more cautious!

Both those feckers are wrong as the science says to this uneducated fecker that its far too early! If this is all for political gain, then hell feckin mend em!

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    Isn't that graph just a snapshot at one point in time?
    Yes that graph is a snapshot from 4 days before it was published, but to fully rely on it, you really need to know how the figures were arrived at, and i dont fully, so i aint gonna try and explain fully! In a time before surge testing was carried out, it was quite easy for me to understand, but i am not sure i can find the info to say where surge testing has been carried out, but i do believe the reason for any area shown in the list to greatly exceed 2 or 300 is because of this. What would also help is what each areas population is.

Totally forgot last night!

Cohort 3, 75-79 yo - estimate exceeded,
    Cohort 4.1, People aged 70-74 - 98% (97),
    Cohort 4.2, Clinically Extremely vulnerable - 88% (87)
    Cohort 5, People aged 65-69 84% (82) To be complete by early March to this point.
    Cohort 6, 16-64 with underlying health is progressing.
    Cohort 7, 60-64 i believe is progressing based on ensuring minimal waste.
    I am hearing that the effort to minimize waste is as staggering as the effort to get the others vaccinated and be assured, the excess is going to people who I think should be getting their vaccines just now anyway. Im even tempted to give my doctors a call and see if I can get on a reserve list just in case!

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    Hundreds of illegal house parties broken up, as Tayside faces worst festive record in Scotland.

More illegal festive house parties were held in Tayside than anywhere else in Scotland, new figures have revealed.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/f...d-in-scotland/
    😂 😂 😂

Page 45 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)