Here are my thoughts/predictions halfway through season:
1. Neither Tottenham Hotspurs nor Arsenal will win the Premier League.
2. West Brom and Sheffield United are going down. Not sure about the third team. Probably Fulham but the next few weeks will be important for the Cottagers.
3. Leeds should get at least 55 points by the end of the season. Not sure if this will be good enough for top ten, but do hope so.
4. I say this every season but I am going to say it again. Jamie Shackleton will get more playing time.
5. Bamford will score 20 goals this season. Raphinha will score 10 goals this season.
6. Leeds will go through the entire Premier League season without a red card.
7. Leeds have conceded the most penalties (6) of any team in the League. I cannot see this changing.
8. Bielsa will continue to wear his grey tracksuit for the rest of the season.
9. Struijk will score a goal from a corner or a free kick.
10. Meslier will save a penalty.
11. Been trying to avoid the major questions but here goes:
(a) I think that Llorente will be fit in 5 weeks, Koch in 9 weeks. So who will be the centre backs? I think (pure guesswork here) that the starting centre backs when everyone is fit will be Cooper and Koch. I know that Llorente and Koch will not happen and Struijk and Cooper will not happen IF ALL are fit. Bielsa likes right footed - left footed if possible.
(b) I think that Bielsa will continue with Dallas in midfield and Alioski at left back. Rodrigo will push Klich to the bench when fit.
(c) Leeds will try to buy Jack Harrison at season's end.
12. Bielsa will try to get a Carlos Tevez type player in the off season. Tevez helped Bielsa win the Olympic Gold medal for Argentina. Its what Leeds are lacking. We tried to get Rodrigo Moreno and Michael Cuissance, the latter actually came for his medical. Both are that type of player who runs directly at the defence opening up space for Barndoor Bamford. We never got them though. Very few of these types of players in the Premier league. One of them is Villa's - Greenish.