+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave great teeth Cormack

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Let’s see if Mr Cormack is prepared to put his money where his great teeth are and really make a statement of intent with this managerial appointment. We’ll wait with baited breath for an announcement that will hopefully inspire us all to actually care again .
    Nae holding ma breath pal, I am rapidly running up as much a dislike for Cormack as I have for Milne.

Here's hoping tho

Surely with the major obstacle out the way, a new man on the way and the cooncil seemingly getting serious about fronting up dosh for a new stadium, its time to resurrect the Q&A session?

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Nae holding ma breath pal, I am rapidly running up as much a dislike for Cormack as I have for Milne.

Here's hoping tho
    Aye I was thinking the same but he’s done the right thing punting McInnes now instead of end of season . He needs to really push the boat out with this appointment though to get the fans back onside after spouting all that push about attacking fitba then subjecting us to months of goalless dross. Time will tell .

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post

Here's hoping tho
    I'm trying to think of what Cormack has done wrong here? On one hand the media and some fans think he should have been given until the end of the season (or longer) Other folk think he perhaps persevered with Derrek too long and he should have been punted before now, so whatever he did he's going to get flack.
    My own view, is that Cormack did give him the vote of confidence - which everyone knows is things have to improve or else - and nothing improved so fair enough to punt him.
    He is also being given dogs abuse by the MSM so he needs our backing against those baaastards. Bit scared who he going to appoint though, I must admit

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I'm trying to think of what Cormack has done wrong here? On one hand the media and some fans think he should have been given until the end of the season (or longer) Other folk think he perhaps persevered with Derrek too long and he should have been punted before now, so whatever he did he's going to get flack.
    My own view, is that Cormack did give him the vote of confidence - which everyone knows is things have to improve or else - and nothing improved so fair enough to punt him.
    He is also being given dogs abuse by the MSM so he needs our backing against those baaastards. Bit scared who he going to appoint though, I must admit
    It won’t be Darren Fletcher...just been promoted at Manchester United

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It won’t be Darren Fletcher...just been promoted at Manchester United
    Thank Christ it won't be Craig Levine either after his predictable pro-manager rant.

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Max View Post
    Thank Christ it won't be Craig Levine either after his predictable pro-manager rant.
    I don’t think we’d ever appoint him

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    I don’t think we’d ever appoint him
    If we did I'd drive McInnes back up myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    If we did I'd drive McInnes back up myself.
    If we did I’d drive McGhee back up myself.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    If we did I’d drive McGhee back up myself.
    Ooooft that’s serious min

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast