+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave great teeth Cormack

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Ooooft that’s serious min
    Neither will happen, so it is moot point. But McGhee still holds some credibility with me for his playing days at AFC. Levein is, always has been, and always will be a grade A p rick.

I'll see your Craig Levine and raise you Stephen Pressley

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Max View Post
    I'll see your Craig Levine and raise you Stephen Pressley
    I don’t think we will need to concern ourselves with a couple of former Hearts tossers.

I would imagine after a couple of good results or an appointment of the new manager, Dave Cormack will do his Q&A session. The questions should certainly be a bit easier to answer and more friendly sounding.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I would imagine after a couple of good results
    He can't delay it for that long surely?

I would imagine after a couple of good results or an appointment of the new manager, Dave Cormack will do his Q&A session. The questions should certainly be a bit easier to answer and more friendly sounding.
    The whole point of that session I thought was for transparency for fans .
    That’s a black mark against him the way he’s handled that so far , we’ll see if it ever happens .
    I’d think it will be as soon as he appoints someone else , depending on how the appointment is received.

I don’t think we will need to concern ourselves with a couple of former Hearts tossers.
    I agree, I don't think there is any chance that our next manager will have any history with Hearts at all, there is however a fair chance that he will have a little bit of history with their city rivals Hibs

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I agree, I don't think there is any chance that our next manager will have any history with Hearts at all, there is however a fair chance that he will have a little bit of history with their city rivals Hibs
    I hope John Collins doesn’t get near our club. He is chasing the Celtic director of football roll anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Pity Eddie Turnbull wasn't still on the go.

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Max View Post
    Pity Eddie Turnbull wasn't still on the go.
    Aye you are not wrong there red max. Eddie is exactly the sort of characteristic manager we are needing into the club to sort our under achievers out.
    RIP Eddie

I certainly see that required characteristics in Neil Francis Lennon, get him in the door, he will sort out the men from the boys.

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast