+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave great teeth Cormack

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    And you know this how?
    Because I am a man of many talents

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Why would he do that? If he's decided to fire him, he might as well get on with it.
    I imagine to make it look like he has had a good think about it to keep the happy clappers onside. He will know McInnes has lost the vast majority of fans and probably the board. Fire him on Wednesday or Thursday and it looks like he has taken his time as such. Plus it gives him a few more days to source a decent replacement.
    It’s all went quiet with Aberdeen when on Saturday it was claimed McInnes was virtually on his way out....plus it came from the boardroom. He lost against Hibs so let’s see what happens. If I was a betting man I would go with McInnes getting punted.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Because I am a man of many talents
    Appears not?

I imagine to make it look like he has had a good think about it to keep the happy clappers onside. He will know McInnes has lost the vast majority of fans and probably the board. Fire him on Wednesday or Thursday and it looks like he has taken his time as such. Plus it gives him a few more days to source a decent replacement.
    It’s all went quiet with Aberdeen when on Saturday it was claimed McInnes was virtually on his way out....plus it came from the boardroom. He lost against Hibs so let’s see what happens. If I was a betting man I would go with McInnes getting punted.
    Too much being put on a hun hacks witterings it seems. Lost the vast majority of fans? Not according to regular polls on facebook. Lost the Board? On the basis of a sh1t report from a hun hack? "Plus it came from the boardroom"? Really? Just as well your not a betting man.

Too much being put on a hun hacks witterings it seems. Lost the vast majority of fans? Not according to regular polls on facebook. Lost the Board? On the basis of a sh1t report from a hun hack? "Plus it came from the boardroom"? Really? Just as well your not a betting man.
    Look at the positives. He has just received the dreaded vote of confidence so every man and their dog will know he will be going soon enough. The odds are against him staying for next season. No Aberdeen fan with any sense wants McInnes to stay.

No Aberdeen fan with any sense wants McInnes to stay.
    Good of you to take it upon yourself to speak on behalf of all Dons fans. Except you have no backing for such comments.

Any Aberdeen fan thinking it’s better to keep McInnes on that wage, is off their f*cking trolley

Good of you to take it upon yourself to speak on behalf of all Dons fans. Except you have no backing for such comments.
    Where did I say I was speaking on behalf of all Dons fans? I repeat....no Aberdeen fan with any sense wants Derek McInnes to stay.

Where did I say I was speaking on behalf of all Dons fans? I repeat....no Aberdeen fan with any sense wants Derek McInnes to stay.
    "No Aberdeen fan with any sense"? We all have sense, we just may not all agree with you.

We all have sense
    If you want McInnes out

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast