+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave great teeth Cormack

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Max View Post
    Pity. I was going to ask when Andrew Shinie was getting the dunt.

Just by way of variety.

I've got a horrible feeling that Cormack is going to end up being our version of Craig Whyte.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggios_Ponytail View Post
    I've got a horrible feeling that Cormack is going to end up being our version of Craig Whyte.
    I think he’s a bit of a weirdo

The signs were there when he named the training ground after himself, rather than Teddy Scott. I strongly suspect he’s pished when he jumps on Twitter. So far Mr Transparency hasn’t answered anything about Hernandez, McInnes or what’s happening with the Highland sh1tbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

The signs were there when he named the training ground after himself, rather than Teddy Scott. I strongly suspect he’s pished when he jumps on Twitter. So far Mr Transparency hasn’t answered anything about Hernandez, McInnes or what’s happening with the Highland sh1tbox.
    The whole training ground thing was pure ego. Saying because he's put in £5-7 Million (allegedly) makes that worthwhile is utter madness when you look at the likes of Abramovich at Chelsea who hasn't done such a thing! That's even before thinking about the players, managers, staff who got us to where we are today.

I'm with you, he's a strange strange character. The whole Atlanta set-up is strange. Hernandez was strange, and the fact our board of multi-millionaires say we are on the brink despite us still having decent season ticket sales, sale of 2 players for £6 million and DNA money, TV Money etc. is also extremely strange.

I always laughed at people saying hes honest and transparent because he says he's honest and transparent!!! Very Trump-esque if you ask me.

He's invested in it so he's quite right. Obviously there are better names for us such as Teddy Scott or God but I don't think it's a big deal.

If you have Twitter and you don't go on pished then you should have the internet removed from you.

The stadium won't happen short term so there's plenty of time to discuss what's really going to happen. I get the impression he's not keen.

With McInnes he's pretty much made it clear if he doesn't get the finger out he'll sack him. Clearly Europe is a priority for money so he's stuck between a rock and hard place. He'll sack him eventually though. The money he's on isn't his fault. I think that's why he's cancelled tomorrow. All the questions are going to be about something he's made his mind up about. He can't really come out and say "I'd sack him if it didn't cost us so much". Plus we must be in a dire shape financially anyway.

Hernandez does need answers though. He's not even signed for anyone yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He's invested in it so he's quite right. Obviously there are better names for us such as Teddy Scott or God but I don't think it's a big deal.

If you have Twitter and you don't go on pished then you should have the internet removed from you.

The stadium won't happen short term so there's plenty of time to discuss what's really going to happen. I get the impression he's not keen.

With McInnes he's pretty much made it clear if he doesn't get the finger out he'll sack him. Clearly Europe is a priority for money so he's stuck between a rock and hard place. He'll sack him eventually though. The money he's on isn't his fault. I think that's why he's cancelled tomorrow. All the questions are going to be about something he's made his mind up about. He can't really come out and say "I'd sack him if it didn't cost us so much". Plus we must be in a dire shape financially anyway.

You say he's invested in it, but do you actually know how much, or is it just coming from Mr honest and transparent himself (and his cronies) - Something stinks with it all if you ask me.

Has he made it clear he will sack him? By listing Derek's achievements and the financial difficulties of the club I don't see this as a short sharp statement but rather a full backing of the existent manager.

Back to the dire financial shape - how? We still have TV money, we still have Season ticket sales, DNA, PPV....we've lost how many home games to the pandemic? 12-15? Milne used to tell us it cost us money to open up certain sections of the ground, singing areas etc due to stewarding/H+S, so why is it suddenly a must to get the 5000 or so non-season ticket holders in each week? Would that have equated to the £5-6 million for Mckenna/Cosgrove?

By all accounts Cormack/Crotty etc are very rich men, but they seem hell bent on not funding the club, but rather everything around it (training ground, stadium etc) - That's not backing the club/team but setting it up for future asset stripping/sale!

Something doesn't add up, but Mr honest and transparent keeps telling us the financial state of the club (in his opinion) and we take it at face value! The man even declares himself American instead of Scottish/British - he's strange in the extreme!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

I forgot about his snide attacks on the Scottish government. They’ve got their hands full Dave, they’ll get round to the football in good time

What gets me is how much they say it takes to run the training ground.

Are they paying back the money that was put in?

One miserable faced old gardener/ caretaker should be enough to run the place.

�� I’m Bayleaf I’m the gardener ��

Quote Originally Posted by Baggios_Ponytail View Post
    You say he's invested in it, but do you actually know how much, or is it just coming from Mr honest and transparent himself (and his cronies) - Something stinks with it all if you ask me.

Has he made it clear he will sack him? By listing Derek's achievements and the financial difficulties of the club I don't see this as a short sharp statement but rather a full backing of the existent manager.

Back to the dire financial shape - how? We still have TV money, we still have Season ticket sales, DNA, PPV....we've lost how many home games to the pandemic? 12-15? Milne used to tell us it cost us money to open up certain sections of the ground, singing areas etc due to stewarding/H+S, so why is it suddenly a must to get the 5000 or so non-season ticket holders in each week? Would that have equated to the £5-6 million for Mckenna/Cosgrove?

By all accounts Cormack/Crotty etc are very rich men, but they seem hell bent on not funding the club, but rather everything around it (training ground, stadium etc) - That's not backing the club/team but setting it up for future asset stripping/sale!

Something doesn't add up, but Mr honest and transparent keeps telling us the financial state of the club (in his opinion) and we take it at face value! The man even declares himself American instead of Scottish/British - he's strange in the extreme!
    I can't see why Cormack would want to asset strip us. That doesn't make sense.

Why would he not want to get an extra 5,000 extra season ticket holders? You can't be seriously wondering why we might be in a serious financial situation?

I forgot about his snide attacks on the Scottish government. They’ve got their hands full Dave, they’ll get round to the football in good time
    That's fair enough, he made a chunt of himself with that but we've all made a chunt of ourselves at some point.

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast