+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave great teeth Cormack

Dave great teeth Cormack

Is this man in hiding? Supposedly taking a few questions on the state of our finances soon (why he thinks that will bother your average fan is beyond me) so he can have a bit interaction with a few fans. Will the selected few be randomly selected or will they have been thoroughly checked by our club before a word is muttered?
    Stupid picture he put up of himself as our new striker on Twitter stating he is a stone overweight but has great teeth.

I hope some normal fan asks him what has happened to the exciting brand of football he promised and why on Earth is Derek McInnes still representing the club as manager?
    If one of you radges get a chance to ask why is McInnes so pearly white then I will donate my next prize wine win to you.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Is this man in hiding? Supposedly taking a few questions on the state of our finances soon (why he thinks that will bother your average fan is beyond me) so he can have a bit interaction with a few fans. Will the selected few be randomly selected or will they have been thoroughly checked by our club before a word is muttered?
    Stupid picture he put up of himself as our new striker on Twitter stating he is a stone overweight but has great teeth.

I hope some normal fan asks him what has happened to the exciting brand of football he promised and why on Earth is Derek McInnes still representing the club as manager?
    If one of you radges get a chance to ask why is McInnes so pearly white then I will donate my next prize wine win to you.
    I might be wrong but I reckon the financial statement will be about asking fans to buy season tickets again for next season even though there is no guarantee of getting back into the football.

He’s probably put it off because of the Livingston defeat. He might have to wait for a while until we actually win a game

Great teeth no balls to do what needs to be done. Good luck on enticing people to part with their cash otherwise.

Someone needs to ask him if he has a pet dog. If so and said dog was in obvious pain and suffering with no chance of a decent quality of life ever returning would he put it out of it's misery?

Who think Cormack is trying to play it cool and not make it look like a rushed decision by holding off but binning McInnes nearer the middle of the week? It’s Cormack who has made sure a journalist got the information of him disposing of McInnes so he obviously has the intentions of doing it. Maybe he is trying to source his replacement before the inevitable happens. It was interesting to hear English and Gordon talk about him not rushing a decision. Maybe this is why he is keeping us in suspense.

It’s Cormack who has made sure a journalist got the information of him disposing of McInnes so he obviously has the intentions of doing it.
    And you know this how?

It's also entirely possible that Cormack is more than capable of rational decision making - and won't pander to the sweetie-wifies in the support and working for the BBC.

Very unlikely the club could attract a high calibre replacement in the current climate, or even at the end of the season.

Who think Cormack is trying to play it cool and not make it look like a rushed decision by holding off but binning McInnes nearer the middle of the week? It’s Cormack who has made sure a journalist got the information of him disposing of McInnes so he obviously has the intentions of doing it. Maybe he is trying to source his replacement before the inevitable happens. It was interesting to hear English and Gordon talk about him not rushing a decision. Maybe this is why he is keeping us in suspense.
    Why would he do that? If he's decided to fire him, he might as well get on with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Why would he do that? If he's decided to fire him, he might as well get on with it.
    Just wondering from a financial perspective if Cormack thinks it makes sense to wait until the end of the season. If a new manager comes in now and makes no progress then the expected boost /less non renewals in season tickets sales may be negated.

He's certainly dragging his heels,get rid and appoint Darren Fletcher

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast