+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: Dave great teeth Cormack

Cormack maybe put in a bid for him on eBay when he was p’ished.

It’s the most reasonable explanation I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Cormack maybe put in a bid for him on eBay when he was p’ished.

It’s the most reasonable explanation I can think of.

That could be our current approach to the transfer markets….like some radges on eBay we just bid for anything and hope for the best when they arrive. It would explain our summer recruitment.

Cormack is really making a clunt of this.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Cormack is really making a clunt of this.
    Yep, this appointment is right up at Milne levels in the managerial appointment fuuckwittery stakes.

The real worry is how long he lets his ego allow it to continue…

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Yep, this appointment is right up at Milne levels in the managerial appointment fuuckwittery stakes.

The real worry is how long he lets his ego allow it to continue…
    Glass's record as our gaffer is abysmal, and pretty much sackable standards at any other club.
    Problem is our c0ck of a fcukin chairman will never sack him as that will be him admitting he got the appointment of Glass totally wrong in the first place.

Dave fcukin w@nkstain Cormack is sadly letting his ego ruin our club.

I wonder what manager’s put in their cv’s only to discover they didn’t put on it they were willing to take orders from boy scout Gunn or at least run everything by him? No wonder we hired Stephen Glass. He was only one of a couple at best of wet behind the ears novices to say yes to anything to get the job.

So much anger getting kept unchecked. If he sacks Glass then who does he get? And then if whoever he does get has a bad run we are back to square one. We've got to stick with him. I personally think he needs another transfer window.

Everyone was dreading the run of 5 games Celtic, Dundee, Hibs, Huns and Hearts. Dundee was the only really poor result from that.

Now everyone's boiling again because we suffered a 2-1 defeat at the tattie dome thanks to a fluke deflection.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    So much anger getting kept unchecked. If he sacks Glass then who does he get? And then if whoever he does get has a bad run we are back to square one. We've got to stick with him. I personally think he needs another transfer window.

Everyone was dreading the run of 5 games Celtic, Dundee, Hibs, Huns and Hearts. Dundee was the only really poor result from that.

Now everyone's boiling again because we suffered a 2-1 defeat at the tattie dome thanks to a fluke deflection.

Well, it's a bit more than that.
    Just for once, every shot that Celtic took didn't go in.
    A lot of credit goes to Lewis, who's had a dodgy season but was at his best yesterday.

We didn't even look like trying to compete, which is why I gave up watching it live and went and cooked the dinner.
    It could very easily have been five or six and our penalty was a blatant dive.

However, I agree, we have to stick with Glass, stick with the management structure put in place by Cormack.
    It's the modern way (says the auld mannie) and will happen in the near future if not now.

Of course there's plenty to moan about, and if we don't win the next couple of games and find ourselves in a relegation battle then things start to look bleak.

What the f'uck is it with us and injuries?
    A private training complex doesn't seem to have helped any, get the b@stards back up and down the Broad Hill.

Keep away from the bottom two, get the next two transfer windows right and things will start to look better.

Glass min, I don't think you're a thicko so I presume you see the weaknesses in our squad, and while we're on the subject it's a squad not a bloody group.

As regards to injuries.

I can just imagine how Eddie Turnbull would have reacted if a player had to told him he needed to come off because he "felt" his hamstring.

My next word would upset poor Mason so I'll leave it out.

Pretty much failing in every department so far. Tactically inept manager, powderpuff defence, toothless attack, injury prone players, still can't pass or cross adequately, zero will to win and a chairman that inspires no confidence at all although decent at debt building. Not so much a team or squad as a group of useless f@nnies.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast