+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Terrestrial Test Return

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I'll suggest Tayinloan, we've been up in a series of 'press on' type vehicles but next time will be sauntering up in a camper van
    Enjoy, sounds great, exceedingly jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    Machrahanish is magnificent, have walked the golf course which is true Championship standard. No living relatives there any more, went to the graveyard at Campbeltown a few years ago to pay my respects to long gone family.
    We usually stay at Tayinloan in a caravan right next to the beach and walk in the woods behind the beach. Dogs love it!
    Take a trip right around Kintyre, can do it in a day and it's well worthwhile.
    Unfortunately, I think it's a bit too much travelling now for me to go up there. Last time we went, we left at 5.30am and got there about 3.30! We always have a couple of stops on the way with a few sarnies on the banks of Loch Lomond. Happy memories.
    I'm not sure where those places are, but a couple of years ago I drove from Plockton on the west coast to Glasgow in the autumn, and the journey was jaw droppingly beautiful, completely changed my perception of Scotland. Hoping to go back sometime and spend some time relaxing.

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    I'm not sure where those places are, but a couple of years ago I drove from Plockton on the west coast to Glasgow in the autumn, and the journey was jaw droppingly beautiful, completely changed my perception of Scotland. Hoping to go back sometime and spend some time relaxing.
    It is Adi and that west coast route is one continuous beauty spot after another. Mind you, when the weathers bad you'll hardly see anything as the mist rolls in so you clearly picked the right day!
    Deffo go back, you won't regret it.

Great result from England’s cricketers who, unusually, won virtually every session over the five days.
    Not a Scot in sight either, mac. Even Rory Burns, who sounds like a character from ‘Braveheart’ was, disappointingly, born in Surrey.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Great result from England’s cricketers who, unusually, won virtually every session over the five days.
    Not a Scot in sight either, mac. Even Rory Burns, who sounds like a character from ‘Braveheart’ was, disappointingly, born in Surrey.
    Great win, and a great time of day to be watching/listening

Solid win. Was sceptical of the tactics, thankfully pulled it off though. Strange incident near the end with the "not a step on wicket", foxed both umpires!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Sassenach!
    Would have won in four days with a couple of Scots, a quick lift of the kilt and they'd have bolted!

Good comeback this morning...and proof that it isn’t just football that screws up on the technology front.
    Terrible use of what’s available from the third umpire this morning. Justice done two balls later but England still lost a review and it’s another case of entirely avoidable human error.

I've missed the last 2 hours play so looking forward to catching up. Lovely innings by Sharma this morning, other than his mini-wobble to get his ton, he was batting beautifully. Good to see Ali back, if he gets some confidence he'll be very useful with bat and ball.

A day 5 pitch already! 350 could be a winning score!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)