+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Terrestrial Test Return

OT Terrestrial Test Return

Channel 4 will be broadcasting live test cricket for the India Vs England series, after a 16 year absence. Here's hoping this is embraced and becomes regular!

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Channel 4 will be broadcasting live test cricket for the India Vs England series, after a 16 year absence. Here's hoping this is embraced and becomes regular!
    Fantastic. I feel a few early get ups coming on

Missing the wisdom and entertainment value of Atherton and Bumble but otherwise good stuff. Uplifting to see cricket in the sun and an excellent English performance so far.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Missing the wisdom and entertainment value of Atherton and Bumble but otherwise good stuff. Uplifting to see cricket in the sun and an excellent English performance so far.
    Meanwhile I’m stuck in deepest Leicestershire, no tv, Bloody BBC have given the radio commentary budget to Graham Norton and the data signal is too weak for streaming. I guess we’re all out and the Indians are batting

Not yet Andy. Root and Sibley batting beautifully, with Root recently passing 100, looking in great form.

Thank God for the cricketers, our Rugby side have just put in a godawful performance. Played like they’d never met before...the last time we lost at home to Scotland I was still in my twenties!

Thank God for the cricketers, our Rugby side have just put in a godawful performance. Played like they’d never met before...the last time we lost at home to Scotland I was still in my twenties!
    Just thank God (or whatever you rely on) that you aren't married to a Scot! Not great losers, insufferable winners, its going to be a long night...

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Just thank God (or whatever you rely on) that you aren't married to a Scot! Not great losers, insufferable winners, its going to be a long night...
    Lol...something I’m always grateful for. Just be thankful the score didn’t reflect the margin of victory...they were twenty points better than us today.

Lol...something I’m always grateful for. Just be thankful the score didn’t reflect the margin of victory...they were twenty points better than us today.
    I'll report back tomorrow if the stories i'm now listening to of famous Scottish victories gets back as far as the current family record, the Battle of Skaithmuir. Mrs F is currently reviewing how close our various friendships are based on how magnanimous such friends have been in defeat. Roll on tomorrow morning and a return to dominance
    Last edited by Andy_Faber; 06-02-2021 at 08:16 PM.

As a long suffering Scot I shall enjoy your turn to suffer with a small amount of glee! I might have even get the old kilt out, mind you it's a bit b..... cold!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)