+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: V Arsenal

V Arsenal

Early KO, will it suit us, don't really think the players have had enough time to rest up and the Gooners playing well. They have 2 key people out suspended so that should give us a lift.
    As for the team, is it too early to give Sanson his full Debut. I say yes, fresh legs and in for SJM who has looked off the pace, Traore back on the right.
    Tight one this, can't call but we all know a Home win is overdue!

Would be the 1st time since 92/93 we do the double over the Gooners.

I think we need to make a couple of changes either from the start or at a reasonable time in the mastch, ie not the 86th minute!

AEG in for Traore for me and a nice Ollie Hatrick for my bet

Naky in for Luiz and Traore in for AEG, everything else the same.
    Arsenal goalie making his debut so we need to get him working!
    Ps Not confident 🙈

Great defensive show. Mings for once was superb. Another clean sheet, Martynez 👍
    Back on track. Relax now guys, a full week off..😁

Fantastic result after the midweek performance, hopefully the players we'll be firing on all cylinders for the next run of games.

An excellent result especially after the display midweek. It’s amazing that we have come so far in such a short space of time and what’s really exciting is that there are clear improvements to be made. It think the first team picks itself too easily. Apart from the Traore/Ghazi/Trez combo the rest of the team seem a little too comfortable as highlighted by Barkley’s reaction to being subbed (still don’t think he’s match fit and dare I say it a bit on the heavy side). It will be interesting to see if Naka can push Doug out of his berth and Sanson still hasn’t made an appearance but further quality additions in the summer could be make or break.

Gooners in meltdown, I think some of the so called big buys are not happy that, they are not getting it all their own way. Well done Deano ✌

Yeah, Dave, I’ve seen the reaction from The Ar5e. They really have an entitlement complex, don’t they? 20 years of Arsene and they think that they’re Royalty.

A well fought victory, against a mid to lower table team, for our Covid recovering squad.

Turning out alright this season, ain’t it?

Europe? That would set the cat amongst the pigeons! 😁 got a good run of fixtures coming up!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)