+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dr Lisa cameron SNP

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    He was moaning that "Too many people were dying" on an internal golden charter memo.

And I believe has just gave his son n law a large pay rise.
    Who is Blackford’s son in law.
    Last year I read on a Facebook Page that Ian Blackford had received a million pounds payout from the Golden Charter Trust but I could find nothing about it in their annual accounts.
    Since then I have been periodically checking the Golden Charter Trust Limited on the Companies House website.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Who is Blackford’s son in law.
    Last year I read on a Facebook Page that Ian Blackford had received a million pounds payout from the Golden Charter Trust but I could find nothing about it in their annual accounts.
    Since then I have been periodically checking the Golden Charter Trust Limited on the Companies House website.
    Sorry stepson....John oleary If I mind right.

Promoted from case worker to senior caseworker 8k rise....I think.

Keep it in the family

Had a look at the list of directors. They just seem to take turns to be involved. It would be interesting to find where their money comes from. Is it all from the British taxpayer. Seems likely as I don't see any foreign based nationals as directors.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Had a look at the list of directors. They just seem to take turns to be involved. It would be interesting to find where their money comes from. Is it all from the British taxpayer. Seems likely as I don't see any foreign based nationals as directors.
    Page 22 of the annual accounts for the year ending 31st March 2020 explains where the money comes from. Some of the sources are a bit vague.,
    Modern Slavery Funding Project. £324,624
    UK Overseas Territories funding project £522,757
    House of Commons grant in aid. £1,322,246
    House of Lords grant in aid £566,676
    Jointly funded events. £279,653
    CPA Secretariat contributions. £8,714
    As usual the taxpayers contribute more than half the total income to allow MPS and Peers to go on Jolly’s abroad at our expense.
    Chris Law the SNP MP for Dundee West used to travel on overseas ‘fact finding’ trips at our expense and now he will have to holiday at home.
    I enclose the Filing History of this group from the Companies House website. https://find-and-update.company-info...filing-history

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Page 22 of the annual accounts for the year ending 31st March 2020 explains where the money comes from. Some of the sources are a bit vague.,
    Modern Slavery Funding Project. £324,624
    UK Overseas Territories funding project £522,757
    House of Commons grant in aid. £1,322,246
    House of Lords grant in aid £566,676
    Jointly funded events. £279,653
    CPA Secretariat contributions. £8,714
    As usual the taxpayers contribute more than half the total income to allow MPS and Peers to go on Jolly’s abroad at our expense.
    Chris Law the SNP MP for Dundee West used to travel on overseas ‘fact finding’ trips at our expense and now he will have to holiday at home.
    I enclose the Filing History of this group from the Companies House website. https://find-and-update.company-info...filing-history
    Thanks Islay. Looks like a quango.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Thanks Islay. Looks like a quango.
    It is certainly a case of free holidays for the boys and girls in both houses at Westminster.
    Iain Murray MP who was a panellist on tonight’s BBC Question Time is one of the current directors.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)