+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim Goodwin

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I see Joe Harper has said that Goodwin should be given a chance next season once he has his own players in instead of judging him just now with the sh1t he inherited.

King Joey talking sense on that one,complete opposite to the pish spouted on here.
    Goodwin will get the summer transfer window but I reckon he will be sacked by the time the January one comes around. There is nothing positive about Jim Goodwin…he has had a terrible start as Aberdeen FC manager and quite a few fans like myself haven’t taken to him because of it. I personally wouldn’t give him the chance in the summer transfer window as i would rather we employ a far more capable manager with a better pedigree. Lucky I am not chairman though as a few of you couldn’t handle success.

Of course he should be given the summer.

We couldn't attract " a far more capable manager with a better pedigree " by being a club who continually sacks managers anyway.

I have little doubt he will make us stronger ( I could make us stronger), the biggest fear is that he turns us into a Cally or a St. Johnstone.

But with the extra money and a decent youth system you may well find yourself with a team of a blend of strongmen and talent.

That's a winning formula.

The success would be great but history tells us, and today is no different, that you need to be monied to be the Aberdeen Chairman:-https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/lifestyle/home-gardens/property/4296638/stewart-milne-house-for-sale/

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Goodwin will get the summer transfer window but I reckon he will be sacked by the time the January one comes around. There is nothing positive about Jim Goodwin…he has had a terrible start as Aberdeen FC manager and quite a few fans like myself haven’t taken to him because of it. I personally wouldn’t give him the chance in the summer transfer window as i would rather we employ a far more capable manager with a better pedigree. Lucky I am not chairman though as a few of you couldn’t handle success.
    Yes sack him & hire JDT? I'd love that

I wouldn’t be against that idea

Massive rebuild and not a sniff of a new player! Really is pathetic. Badwin is pathetic

Window isn’t open yet though is it?

Expect early signings when it is.

Pre contracts been open since January! And that is mainly our market

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Pre contracts been open since January! And that is mainly our market
    Players won`t be jumpimg in to pre contracts till they see what else is on offer though ?

If we really are aiming for the " top class signings" , they`ll all have more irons in the fire.

I doubt we`ll see any till all the summer hols are over.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Players won`t be jumpimg in to pre contracts till they see what else is on offer though ?

If we really are aiming for the " top class signings" , they`ll all have more irons in the fire.

I doubt we`ll see any till all the summer hols are over.
    God I hate modern day football, agents are ****s tae lol

Page 24 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast