+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim Goodwin

Do you give a **** what Red John and his sidekicks think of this?

No ☑️
    No ☑️

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Just a fan. He’s some sort of TV fitba gadgie on Spanish TV and press, I think. I avoid Sky and that sort of malarkey, and the first I’d heard of him was when another journo (spaver relative, top Red) texted me to meet him for a pint when we were in Madrid in 2007. Hunter was with him, a fine enough loon, and attending purely as a fan. Of course, that was 15 years ago when he had some hair, and was a couple of stones lighter. Like some sort of fanny magnet there were easy-on-the-eye señoritas queuing up to get their photies taken with him.

He and Andrew Shinie ask the longest series of multiple questions, often containing the answer, of any fitba hack I’ve ever seen.
    Madrid was first time i had a drink with him. Met him a few times since and indeed found him to be very helpful on a flight that i was on from Barcelona to San Sebastian which ended up going to Bilbao. His fluent Spanish came in extremely handy in organising carry outs for the bus transfer laid on from Bilbao to San Sebastian. Knees hanging out his jeans etc. Certainly put on a heap of weight and his attire in that interview left a lot to be desired. Nae socks ffs.

Has this exciting central defender signed yet or have we not been able to convince him that Aberdeen is the place to be?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Has this exciting central defender signed yet or have we not been able to convince him that Aberdeen is the place to be?
    Posted at 5.09 am .

Have you been up all night fretting about this signing John ?

Or do you just have to get up early for work ?

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Posted at 5.09 am .

Have you been up all night fretting about this signing John ?

Or do you just have to get up early for work ?

I was up early for work reasons fella….I am well passed getting excited about who could be signing etc. Let’s be honest…who is going to be an exciting signing for Aberdeen nowadays? Answers on a postcard.
    (My name isn’t John)

Sorry Red........

Sorry Red........
    I think Reg sounds better

Reg John. Elton's brother ?

Reg John. Elton's brother ?

Reg needs to make a comeback…and old fashioned name that is no longer carried on through the younger generations.

Reggie Perrin

Page 28 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast