+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 79 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim Goodwin

Cantwin will always be a numpty, he'll be gone by Christmas.

We'll win the treble.

Perhaps not, but he's never gone by xmas.

We'll win the treble next season.

I think we will make the top 6 season and hopefully a cup run will give us something to shout about, but I am not getting too carried away after the disaster of last season and the fairly poor fare on offer pretty much since 2017.

Bar this season going really, really badly, say on a par with last season, then that is the only way I can see JG getting punted, but I think we will be around for quite a while. I like his style and hopefully he can get his ideas across on the pitch and give us something to get excited about on matchdays.

He was starting to win me over until he gave us a list of games that he watched Celtic play (whilst having a grin on his face).
    He just forgot to add he was cheering them on.

Jim Goodwin says a lot of the right things and he’s certainly not afraid to wield the axe and clear out deadwood when required. The League Cup group stage campaign was a success,12 points and no coals conceded was a good start to the season.

I think we will do ok this season , pushing for 3rd or 4th , but this loaning players from Celtic still doesn’t sit well with me. The lesson should have been learned after the Christie loan but we’re basically in the same predicament but probably even worse as it’s a central defender this time. Celtic will be laughing at us developing another player for them and JG has come out in the media to say he’s ‘comfortable’ with it.

That's the flaw

Otherwise I've been impressed.

Scales is good, so was Christie, but we should NEVER be borrowing players from Celtic, or god forbid, the huns.

We should definitely be competing for the best of the rest (unfortunately) , given our outlay.
    It's a real shame we're missing our best player - Barron.
    Great that youngsters are coming through.
    In a few months we should know the strengths or weaknesses of our signings , & of our Manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    Great that youngsters are coming through.
    @yE, buTt F1t go0D’$ A tRAynn1Ng gr0wnD DEe1nG?

W@1$T 0v MunNay.

s@kK mCcoRrmAkk.

***k1N b000ooOoo.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    @yE, buTt F1t go0D’$ A tRAynn1Ng gr0wnD DEe1nG?

W@1$T 0v MunNay.

s@kK mCcoRrmAkk.

***k1N b000ooOoo.
    I would put that down to the coaching more than the ground. Not saying we shouldnt have these facilities, they’re great for attracting players to the club & it was a bit of a brass can fighting for the mini bus with Jimmy Calderwood daughter. They don’t improve players though.

They should also be named after Teddy Scott. ***K1n b0000ooo00o

My current opinion on Jim Goodwin as Aberdeen manager….Booooooooooooooooo

It might change though if we start looking a hell of a lot better during the league campaign. Other than that and him being a big Celtic fan and going out his way to borrow a player from Celtic he has got off to a winning start in the league cup.

Page 31 of 79 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast