+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim Goodwin

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Or else what?
    Or else he gets my full wrath of fury & insults ��

I'm sure he reads this just like Cormack and will be equally fearful of your insults.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Jimbo jimbo is starting to piss me off but I'll give tje c u n t time exactly 10 weeks no less no more!
    If you're giving him time maybe you will refrain from calling him a c u n t (or similar) until the 10 weeks is up. So we expect to see no insults until Thursday 13th October. You had better stick that in your diary, I'm holding you to it.

Is RJ playing too?

Quote Originally Posted by DondyDan View Post
    If you're giving him time maybe you will refrain from calling him a c u n t (or similar) until the 10 weeks is up. So we expect to see no insults until Thursday 13th October. You had better stick that in your diary, I'm holding you to it.

Is RJ playing too?
    Deal! No insults until Oct 13th unless we get horsed by a st mirren Mwell or Livi!

Deal! No insults until Oct 13th unless we get horsed by a st mirren Mwell or Livi!
    No no no no no. Your rules. "10 weeks no less no more"

Jim Goodwin is currently the worst manager in the history of Aberdeen FC…I might lay off him a bit when he becomes better.

Fair enough! Im now hoping I'm not forced to break said deal.

Fair enough! Im now hoping I'm not forced to break said deal.
    You can only " force " yourself BB ?

At least you have shown some sense of fairness and reality with the willingness to change .

Unlike RJ , who has continued with his super-negative repetition of misery !!

It`s a fair point , statistically , if Goodwin is currently has the worst record ever for a Dons Manager . Then , I refer us all to that previous " Great " manager ( ? ) Ebbe , when he said, " statistics are like mini-skirsts......"

Chin up chap. Even if we miserably only draw with Smurren, it`s the start of an exciting new era for the Dandies. COYR !!!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    You can only " force " yourself BB ?

At least you have shown some sense of fairness and reality with the willingness to change .

Unlike RJ , who has continued with his super-negative repetition of misery !!

It`s a fair point , statistically , if Goodwin is currently has the worst record ever for a Dons Manager . Then , I refer us all to that previous " Great " manager ( ? ) Ebbe , when he said, " statistics are like mini-skirsts......"

Chin up chap. Even if we miserably only draw with Smurren, it`s the start of an exciting new era for the Dandies. COYR !!!
    Willingness to change? Change from what? Its a little tounge & cheek of course I'll give goodwin some time & with some of the signings he's made I can't see us being poor this season. I also must apologise for calling him a c u n t.
    Coyr

Though davie boy now he is a c u n t

Change from a previous negative position BB

Your last post proves you`re a reasonable man.

It`s RJ that needs work . Curious to see how cheery he can be if we were to win 5-0 today ?

( We already know that if it`s a draw or defeat that he is going to sack Goodwin !! )

Page 39 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast