+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 79 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim Goodwin

I think JG and the recruitment team may deserve some credit.
    Ok not everyone of the recently signed up players will prove to be a success, but the early signs are that at least the majority will be

Time for some to maybe reassess opinions, see what JG has done regarding clearout, recruiting and getting club where it should be.
    For too long AFC has been just going through motions.
    I feel good about future of our club for first time in, well aong time.

Hope crowds grow as this team deserve decent backing.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Change from a previous negative position BB

Your last post proves you`re a reasonable man.

It`s RJ that needs work . Curious to see how cheery he can be if we were to win 5-0 today ?

( We already know that if it`s a draw or defeat that he is going to sack Goodwin !! )
    No body should ever respond or reply to RJ as while I agree a difference of opinion and debate is healthy hes just so funny boring with same old stuff repeated its tragic

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post
    No body should ever respond or reply to RJ as while I agree a difference of opinion and debate is healthy hes just so funny boring with same old stuff repeated its tragic
    see how quickly teddy bear disappears when no one engages

Before we get carried away and show a disturbing level of love of Jim Goodwin after this league match, just remember he is still statistically the worst manager in the history of Aberdeen FC.

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post
    * Nobody

Your own posts are that riveting that I don’t think I even remember one of them. Your input is obviously limited but I am still a decent enough person to not beg others to ignore you.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Change from a previous negative position BB

Your last post proves you`re a reasonable man.

It`s RJ that needs work . Curious to see how cheery he can be if we were to win 5-0 today ?

( We already know that if it`s a draw or defeat that he is going to sack Goodwin !! )
    I was very cheery today' cheery beyond words! It's such a joy when we're playing well long may it continue

Cheers Neil ! I am a reasonable man but it's hard being reasonable all the time when we live in such unreasonable times with scum c un t torys running the lives of many many people

Good man.

Thing about politics is that ECERY Government does things that screw us all up. Nothing ever truly changes for the wee people ?

Fortunately this is a football site. And occasionally OUR football team can do something to cheer us up

Saturday was one of those days.

Goodwin looks to have put us back together again.

( Except for RJ , who it seems is one of those miserable lions who always can be heard shouting inanities in Section Y. about how we should be ten nil up if the manager had only listened to them ?!!)

COYR

Oh aye. Anyone else imagining how immense it could be ,in an attacking sense , if we could play Barron and Clarkson in the same side ?

The governments are not fit to look after your normal person…they are geared up to look after the rich and that is their only real concern.

Back to football….we don’t need to score 10 every game. Once in a while would be good enough. Scoring goals to make sure we win should be our number one priority though. Football is quite a simple game really…it’s only the idiots that complicate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    I was very cheery today' cheery beyond words! It's such a joy when we're playing well long may it continue

Cheers Neil ! I am a reasonable man but it's hard being reasonable all the time when we live in such unreasonable times with scum c un t torys running the lives of many many people

Get used to it min, we've got a Tory government for as far into the future as we can imagine.

I blame Mason.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Get used to it min, we've got a Tory government for as far into the future as we can imagine.

I blame Mason.
    Aye , where is Mason ?

Doesn`t seem to have been involved so much in recent days .

You all right Min ?

Page 40 of 79 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast