+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 79 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim Goodwin

He said something about going to Arran to combat the killer midgies.

He's maybe been eaten alive.

Back to Goodwin

My biggest fear was that he was going to fill the squad with honest journeymen.
    Players who would give 100% but whose 100% just wasn't good enough.

What is it now, 11 signings?

They won't all work out, especially the ones from non league English football, but none of the signings has elicited a "Oh no, he's s'hite" response from our board regulars. Mostly of course because no one had ever heard of any of them.

What the summer recruitment hasn't been is boring.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Back to Goodwin

They won't all work out, especially the ones from non league English football, but none of the signings has elicited a "Oh no, he's s'hite" response from our board regulars. Mostly of course because no one had ever heard of any of them.

If 2 or 3 of those signings turn out to be good , 5 decent and 2 or 3 duds then it will still be a big improvement on what we had last season.

He said something about going to Arran to combat the killer midgies.

He's maybe been eaten alive.
    And there`s nae interweb on Arran ?

Right enough though. The Locals have probably built him into a giant wickerman........?

Back to Goodwin

From what I have saw of the new signings they appear at least to know how to kick a ball, which is more than can be said of others over the past few years. First impressions appear to show that we have signed some quality this summer, we just have to see if they can do it consistently over the course of a season and not afraid to play against the zombies and timothy.

I enjoyed the game on Saturday and just hope we can keep to that high standard.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    And there`s nae interweb on Arran ?

Right enough though. The Locals have probably built him into a giant wickerman........?

I bet he's eaten a fair few midgies.

Does that negate his vegetarian status?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    From what I have saw of the new signings they appear at least to know how to kick a ball, which is more than can be said of others over the past few years. First impressions appear to show that we have signed some quality this summer, we just have to see if they can do it consistently over the course of a season and not afraid to play against the zombies and timothy.

I enjoyed the game on Saturday and just hope we can keep to that high standard.
    Just this.
    I hope a freezing cold night in December/January doesn't affect them too much!

I think out of all our signings only Duk may be used to milder winter climes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    I think out of all our signings only Duk may be used to milder winter climes!!!
    Nah the guffy’s winna be used to the cauld like it is up here min.

Charged with bringing the game into disrepute, load a *******s ss it was clear cheating' but can we charge him also with falsely raising our expectations as he can sure as shìt talk the talk but not in the slightest has he shown that he can walk the walk! once again fans have been fūcked over

Page 41 of 79 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast