+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim Goodwin

If its the choice between Goodwin (out of the above candidates) or another dud associated with Atlanta then its Goodwin for me.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    If its the choice between Goodwin (out of the above candidates) or another dud associated with Atlanta then its Goodwin for me.
    It's like choosing your favourite turd

Quote Originally Posted by 8outoftencaat View Post
    Seems to be only 4 in contention - going by media sources - Goodwin, Lennon, Lambert and Ross. Don't particularly want any of them tbh.

Goodwin carries the least baggage so in many ways would be the appointment that would give Cormack less initial flack at least.

Being brutally honest though, out of that lot, would Lennon not be the best option?! I dislike the chunt but if we are going on the basis of success as a manager, he is hands down the best of those options.

For the avoidance of doubt I will re-iterate that I don't really want any of them to get the job but am only suggesting Lennon as the best option if it has to be from the 4 being mentioned....
    Lennnon would be a disaster and I don’t think Cormack would be able to work with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    It's like choosing your favourite turd
    Correct!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Lennnon would be a disaster and I don’t think Cormack would be able to work with him.
    I really don’t get the Lennon would be a disaster statement, one thing for sure he would not be a Cormack yes man that is for sure and him being reunited with Scott brown would certainly rattle a few cages and separate the men for the boys sort of speak
    We are carrying way to many under achievers thanks to glass and the lasting legacy of McInnes
    Lennon would certainly sort this crap out.
    If the four names being mentioned / rumoured are the only 4 serious contenders that out of them it has to be Lennon by a county Mile every day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    A battle of egos to be sure! Purely on the merit of his managerial record though, Lennon is the best option of the 4...

Goodwin is the easy solution (and more pallatable overall to fans) so I reckon he will get it. Nothing against him personally but don't see how he can be seen as the best overall option available.

Well, anyone would be better than Lennon.

The bloke isnae right in the heid.

He'd be in and oot o' Cornhill.

Apart from that he's a complete @rsehole .

F'uck sake I'm nearly spewing just thinking about him.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Well, anyone would be better than Lennon.

The bloke isnae right in the heid.

He'd be in and oot o' Cornhill.

Apart from that he's a complete @rsehole .

F'uck sake I'm nearly spewing just thinking about him.
    Easily the most sensible thing you’ve ever typed on here

Lennon without a cheque book has been found out before. Panic appointment - no thanks.

What's wrong with you guys wanting Lennon? He's a f@cking mental heid case.

Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast