+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 50 of 79 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim Goodwin

Anyone still wanting him to stay on as Aberdeen manager?

Totally underwhelmed when he was announced but was willing to give him the benefit of doubt. Some of his early decision making towards the end of last season cost us a place in Europe but if it meant going backward to go forward then so be it. Now though he just comes across as a self centred, tactically inept idiot. I find it hard to single out one thing he has done well and it worries me that he will be getting more money to bring in more weak players that he thinks will improve us.

Duk. So one good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    We've definitely had worse close seasons for signings.
    I'm cautiously optimistic.
    I'm quietly despondent.

How anyone can listen to that gimps post match interviews I'll never know.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Anyone still wanting him to stay on as Aberdeen manager?
    You have been right since April. Some fans are thick cunťs

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    You have been right since April. Some fans are thick cunťs
    Goodwin never had anything about him that suggested he was ever going to be better than what he has currently been doing. Never done anything of note with Alloa or St.Mirren. He was a ridiculous appointment and in reality a very lazy one by Dave Cormack. His appointment of Glass was truly pathetic also and backfired big time. He will end up giving Goodwin more time than necessary, simply for the reason to try and save face.
    Any chairman worth their salt at Aberdeen would show him (Goodwin) the door straight away.

I hope when he does decide to appoint a new manager that it isn’t him, Craig Brown, Stewart Milne and Steven Gunn that make that decision….their previous record is worse than poor between them all.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Goodwin never had anything about him that suggested he was ever going to be better than what he has currently been doing. Never done anything of note with Alloa or St.Mirren. He was a ridiculous appointment and in reality a very lazy one by Dave Cormack. His appointment of Glass was truly pathetic also and backfired big time. He will end up giving Goodwin more time than necessary, simply for the reason to try and save face.
    Any chairman worth their salt at Aberdeen would show him (Goodwin) the door straight away.

I hope when he does decide to appoint a new manager that it isn’t him, Craig Brown, Stewart Milne and Steven Gunn that make that decision….their previous record is worse than poor between them all.
    Let’s not be rash - I’d say give him till the end of the year! 😅

It’s looking more like a lot of people are going to get their way of getting rid of Goodwin.

That’s fine I guess but it’s a tad embarrassing if we get rid of a manager after less than a year in charge.

I never thought Stephen Glass was the right appointment either but to be fair getting rid of him after a year was a poor decision.

It looks like Cormack is going to go through a lot of managers,that’s a sign of being a train wreck of a club.

I really don’t think Cormack has it in him to persuade a decent manager to take on the job so expect another dud to replace Goodwin.

I reckon he will go for Lennon which will end up being a catastrophe.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    It’s looking more like a lot of people are going to get their way of getting rid of Goodwin.

That’s fine I guess but it’s a tad embarrassing if we get rid of a manager after less than a year in charge.

I never thought Stephen Glass was the right appointment either but to be fair getting rid of him after a year was a poor decision.

It looks like Cormack is going to go through a lot of managers,that’s a sign of being a train wreck of a club.

I really don’t think Cormack has it in him to persuade a decent manager to take on the job so expect another dud to replace Goodwin.

He's not long just given goodtim the vote of confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Don't even joke about it.

Page 50 of 79 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast