+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 74 of 79 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim Goodwin

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Well all know Goodwin will be a goner, it’s just a matter of time. I hope our fan base concentrates its anger towards the Football Monitoring Board. Chanting of “Sack the board” or “Sack the FMB” will let them all know what we think of them. None of the 4 of them are fit for the job now as they have ultimately made Aberdeen FC a real laughing stock.
    We should be hounding the 4 of them out at every opportunity available.
    You are right we should be looking to hound them out,the problem is as soon as Goodwin is gone everything will be rosy again for a lot of supporters.

Yesterday just proved that Goodwin isn’t the biggest problem at the club, he isn’t even in the top 3.

I didn’t realise how much of an influence Stewart Milne still has at the club until yesterday,let’s be honest it’s only a matter of time until he convinces Cormack to bring McInnes back.

Pure fantasy I'm sure, but the only reason I'd give Goodwin more time, if I was running the club would be him volunteering to walk, no severance package if a certain target wasn't met...ie Europe or winning x number of games in the next month or so. Only possible logical reason to not sack him straight away...saving the cost of a decent new signing.

Regardless of what happens, we need another defender now, otherwise we'd be as well sacking him and just let the players get on with it themselves...as it's a glaring weakness in the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    You are right we should be looking to hound them out,the problem is as soon as Goodwin is gone everything will be rosy again for a lot of supporters.

Yesterday just proved that Goodwin isn’t the biggest problem at the club, he isn’t even in the top 3.

I didn’t realise how much of an influence Stewart Milne still has at the club until yesterday,let’s be honest it’s only a matter of time until he convinces Cormack to bring McInnes back.
    I was the same that I didn’t realise Stewart Milne was still the top man at Aberdeen FC. That itself should send shockwaves around the club

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I presume Goodwin will be due to do a press conference today ahead of the Hibs game. No doubt will be the same dilusional stuff trotted out to justify why he is the right man for the job
    I was told it's been put off until tomorrow.

That's Duncan Ferguson appointed coach of Forest Green. A missed opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    That's Duncan Ferguson appointed coach of Forest Green. A missed opportunity.
    Or a bullet dodged?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

100% cormack is the main problem. He thinks we're all stupid & like Goodwin we're just random nobody's to him. But he forgets we're the main part of how the club gets there money.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    Pure fantasy I'm sure, but the only reason I'd give Goodwin more time, if I was running the club would be him volunteering to walk, no severance package if a certain target wasn't met...ie Europe or winning x number of games in the next month or so. Only possible logical reason to not sack him straight away...saving the cost of a decent new signing.

Regardless of what happens, we need another defender now, otherwise we'd be as well sacking him and just let the players get on with it themselves...as it's a glaring weakness in the squad.
    Goodwin has the spineless ****s over a barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I was the same that I didn’t realise Stewart Milne was still the top man at Aberdeen FC. That itself should send shockwaves around the club
    That is holy disgusting finding out that milne is still calling some shots...... Its like the cŭnts thought how can we piss the support off even more? Oh I known let's make up a word like football monitoring board and let's weel hun milne out as well as part of the FMB football mongo board more like!!

Goodwin now saying the easy decision would have been to sack him

The easy decision was to keep him instead of admitting he isn’t up to the job and will cost a few bob to replace.

Every time he talks the more I dislike him…never a decent football coach/manager in a million years. I hope our fans give him absolute pelters tommorow.

Page 74 of 79 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast