+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 75 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim Goodwin

Is it just me, or in today’s press conference did all references to the ‘group’ suddenly disappear? Squad, team, staff, etc. but no ‘group’. I don’t have an answer to why that might be, but it’s interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Is it just me, or in today’s press conference did all references to the ‘group’ suddenly disappear? Squad, team, staff, etc. but no ‘group’. I don’t have an answer to why that might be, but it’s interesting.
    Noticed that myself.

Also just wondering if maybe reason for pish away form has to do with the team bus. Maybe Goodwin makes them listen to Celine Dion, Ed Sheeran and Lewis Capaldi all the way there. That'd give me the boak and not want to play for anyone 🙂

I do' we live in a simulation 😉

Quote Originally Posted by wester_ross_don View Post
    Noticed that myself.

Also just wondering if maybe reason for pish away form has to do with the team bus. Maybe Goodwin makes them listen to Celine Dion, Ed Sheeran and Lewis Capaldi all the way there. That'd give me the boak and not want to play for anyone ��
    I thought Goodwin didnt travel on the bus to away games?

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    He is too good to travel on the bus

I believe the Football Management Board deferred this agenda item to the PR sub-committee pending a full consultancy review, with a proposal that the term 'cohort' be considered and explored. An alternative proposal regarding the adoption of the term 'mob' was quashed due to the fact 'gang' would be more spirited, but would have similar negative connotations. Stewart Milne suggested 'Club' ... before being shouted down and asked "Tae f()ck ye think ye 'C' in AFC stands for ye f()ckin bam?

That last line literally made me laugh out loud.

Leaves us one place below St Mirren in the table and with them having a game in hand too. It was us he was meant to improve?

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    His team threw him under it today - I think that he must have annoyed pretty much most of them, reading between the lines!?

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    His team threw him under it today - I think that he must have annoyed pretty much most of them, reading between the lines!?
    As much as I agree with you that the players threw Goodwin under a bus.It’s been obvious for a while they stopped playing for him even though Goodwin and Cormack denied this all week.

The problem I have the about that is that it just shows how much the players care about the fans,1700 fans went down today and the players have pretty much decided they aren’t going to try for them today because they don’t like the manager.

People are paying their hard earned money to watch these guys week in week out and they put in performances like that because they aren’t happy with their manager,just goes to show you this whole celebration with the red shed when they score is nothing more than an act.

Page 75 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast