+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Disgusting behaviour by irresponsible idiots at an illegal party in Sheffield.

What worries me is aren’t this lot supposed to be the intelligent lot? Glad I’m thick
    Well they’re nailed on for a degree in stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    That's just happened on Look North. You may have seen it too.
    A vice chancellor of one of the Sheff uni,s was implying we should give the partygoers some slack and understand that their mental health is important
    They should have a rave round at their house then and see what happens with the spread of this killer disease.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    flour, I was going to bring the Uni bit into my post but didn't want to sound to deep. Chances are, I bet the majority are Uni Students, and after all the lockdowns they've had in place at Sheffield Uni because of the outbreak. To me they are the most selfish, crass, immature cretins and should be kicked off campus if found to be part of all of this. MAYBE THEN THEY MIGHT GROW UP!

Agree entirely

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    They should have had it in Whitby. I hear it's safer there
    It would be interesting to hear what Mr Whitby has to say about this incident

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    I believe he was in a party of 2....his wife and himself and not with 150 thick idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Name and shame.
    When their potential future employers google them after they apply for jobs I suspect they won't get many interviews. Untrustworthy and lacking in common sense and empathy. Future Employers won't entertain that

Surely the Universities must step in here and expel all those involved with no refund of tuition fees or rent in halls of residence.
    very good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    I’m not sure why.

We was not in lockdown. It wasn’t against the law, pubs and restaurants were open, there was only 2 of us in the cottage. I checked with the cottage owners, my GP, the owner of the clay pigeon place I went to and had a test at the time.

How does any of that compare with 150 kids having a party into the early hours during lockdown? On a Thursday as well which shocks me.

I bet they were as bored with how Tottenham were playing as I was.

...wait until you can claim more money for mentioning "mental health, and Anxiety" the queue will be miles long.......

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    ...wait until you can claim more money for mentioning "mental health, and Anxiety" the queue will be miles long.......
    I think there is going to be a generation of blaming lockdown for anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Yes mental health is going to cause huge problems in this country in years to come.
    Not because mental wellbeing has deteriorated but because they,re feigning injury as it were.
    No one will challenge it either
    Some people have genuine issues but many don't and Jumping on the mental health bandwagon was prevalent well before covid

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast