+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Disgusting behaviour by irresponsible idiots at an illegal party in Sheffield.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I’m not sure why.

We was not in lockdown. It wasn’t against the law, pubs and restaurants were open, there was only 2 of us in the cottage. I checked with the cottage owners, my GP, the owner of the clay pigeon place I went to and had a test at the time.

How does any of that compare with 150 kids having a party into the early hours during lockdown? On a Thursday as well which shocks me.

I bet they were as bored with how Tottenham were playing as I was.
    Not worth replying to pal, you knew you did all the right checks before going.

Virtually a prisoner in my own home here with my mum. Its fine i want to be safe and i no when all this horse **** is done we will have the biggest family party ever. People think this Covid is nothing to worry about and have the mentality "oh i wont get it" In reality some may already have it now the 150 or so C@NTS that where there now more than likely have it as well ,increasing the spread to other vulnerable people . Selfish people are all around and these people want jailing and fining .I would have battered a eye lid if that house went up in flames with everybody in it they deserve that IMHO.

We’ve just come out of a 10 day isolation period. Mrs G tested positive and has been very sick, she’s still not right. So you can imagine how overjoyed we were when we read about the fun these students were having.

There is a educational connection though, we are convinced she caught the bug at school whilst taking part in the masquerade called teaching the kids of key workers.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Not worth replying to pal, you knew you did all the right checks before going.
    You certainly know how to kiss arse

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    What worries me is aren’t this lot supposed to be the intelligent lot? Glad I’m thick
    Well they’re nailed on for a degree in stupidity
    And in 30 years or so they'll be running the country !

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    We’ve just come out of a 10 day isolation period. Mrs G tested positive and has been very sick, she’s still not right. So you can imagine how overjoyed we were when we read about the fun these students were having.

There is a educational connection though, we are convinced she caught the bug at school whilst taking part in the masquerade called teaching the kids of key workers.
    Key workers like your wife?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post

I hope she gets back to full health soon.

I work in education myself but am not at work at the minute.

There’s a few private training companies really blurring the lines of vulnerable students to get them in as they are paid in certain ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    You certainly know how to kiss arse
    Having seen Scum's arse on that Millers calendar that should be a compliment not a complaint

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Key workers like your wife?

This isn’t really the forum for it, but believe me the whole keeping kids at school strategy is a farce. It’s basically off the cuff child minding.

The NHS frontline workers definition is so wide that there are many taking advantage of it just to get their kids out of the house

I'd just like to sneak this post into this thread seeing as most of the interesting posters have contributed to it.

I'm sorry if some of my posts have been a bit weird lately, but I went totally deaf due to an allergic reaction and the hearing doc decided to put me on 6 full strength steroid tablets every day for two weeks whilst injecting cortisone steroid directly into my cochlea every day too; It sent me a bit doollally (which he said it would, but reckoned I'm a stable enough guy to cope). I was hoovering at 3am some nights lol

Anyway, it worked and my hearing is back, and now normal service is resumed :-)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast