+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Disgusting behaviour by irresponsible idiots at an illegal party in Sheffield.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    I'd just like to sneak this post into this thread seeing as most of the interesting posters have contributed to it.

I'm sorry if some of my posts have been a bit weird lately, but I went totally deaf due to an allergic reaction and the hearing doc decided to put me on 6 full strength steroid tablets every day for two weeks whilst injecting cortisone steroid directly into my cochlea every day too; It sent me a bit doollally (which he said it would, but reckoned I'm a stable enough guy to cope). I was hoovering at 3am some nights lol

Anyway, it worked and my hearing is back, and now normal service is resumed :-)
    Glad to hear it ( perhaps that’s not the most apt comment)

Anyhow I thought fiddling with your cochlea too much made you go blind not deaf

I'd just like to sneak this post into this thread seeing as most of the interesting posters have contributed to it.

I'm sorry if some of my posts have been a bit weird lately, but I went totally deaf due to an allergic reaction and the hearing doc decided to put me on 6 full strength steroid tablets every day for two weeks whilst injecting cortisone steroid directly into my cochlea every day too; It sent me a bit doollally (which he said it would, but reckoned I'm a stable enough guy to cope). I was hoovering at 3am some nights lol

Glad to hear you are ok Sota 👍

And now your neighbours are anti vaccers ?

I'd thought you were a bit out of character on a couple of posts, mate, and am glad to hear there was an explanation.

Sounds like the treatment worked - but pretty heavy duty approach taken by the doc. Very impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    I'd thought you were a bit out of character on a couple of posts, mate, and am glad to hear there was an explanation.

Sounds like the treatment worked - but pretty heavy duty approach taken by the doc. Very impressive!
    Yes, treating the inner ear via the rectum is very revolutionary

No good apologising now, I've already ordered the hit and it's not revocable

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    You certainly know how to kiss arse
    He’s a sensible friend you’re just a wind up prick.. end of.

When he’d finished did you want to wear stockings and and a tight leather skirt singing’I want to break free’ whilst hoovering?

Sota pal I’m creasing just picturing you doing that ...

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    When he’d finished did you want to wear stockings and and a tight leather skirt singing’I want to break free’ whilst hoovering?

Sota pal I’m creasing just picturing you doing that ...
    Is that not normal then?
    Cheers fellas x

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    We’ve just come out of a 10 day isolation period. Mrs G tested positive and has been very sick, she’s still not right. So you can imagine how overjoyed we were when we read about the fun these students were having.

There is a educational connection though, we are convinced she caught the bug at school whilst taking part in the masquerade called teaching the kids of key workers.
    Absolutely. Its totally ludicrous the Gov expect teachers and staff and nursery staff to work without priority vaccinations.

It cant be a coincidence the second surge started when scools and unis went back last Sept and that the hot spots where uni cities.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast