+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: O/T Disgusting behaviour by irresponsible idiots at an illegal party in Sheffield.

Many believe, the chances we are living in a simulation theory is 50/50.

You do wonder

The power of a VPN

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    Of course this is political. What planet are you on? What do you think political discussion actually is?

We live in different worlds. If I go out today it will be to play beach volleyball or tennis in tshirt and shorts.

CT might have made valid reasons why the tone of my response was overly harsh, but the simple fact was the government explicity asked people to not go and visit elderly relatives, and in a defiant tone, you declared that you felt fit and well and so "I for one" am not going to follow the advice. That is the facts.

My point is that in questioning why certain people behave in certain ways, maybe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
    A bit cold to be in your shorts in Ingoldmells John even for tough Bristolian

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Don't see Kerr Avon for ages
    Don't see John2 for ages

Then we get them both in the same thread.

I think I might give Jolly a nudge
    Grist, you have to feel for the simpleton as he attempts to try disguise the fact

There's debatable discussion which this is and political in relation to politics.

''My point is that in questioning why certain people behave in certain ways, maybe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree''

Me seeing my Mother from a distance and actually raving it up with any one of an approximately 150 thick t.wats with possible covid is completely different, surely you can understand that.....can't you?
    Last edited by Brin; 06-02-2021 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    There's debatable discussion which this is and political in relation to politics.

''My point is that in questioning why certain people behave in certain ways, maybe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree''

Me seeing my Mother from a distance and actually raving it up with any one of an approximately 150 thick t.wats with possible covid is completely different, surely you can understand that.....can't you?
    Did the government request that you did not go and visit your mother, and did you go and do it anyway because you thought you knew better?

Of course it's a different activity, but I really don't think its as different a distinction as you want to convince yourself it is. Maybe they'd argue they socially distanced themselves and didn't have symptoms too.

This thread is to discuss people violating the orders of a government during a pandemic. Its about as political of a discussion as you can get. You'll have to clarify what you think the definition of politics is and we can work from there, help a simpleton out.

Yep one for the political board methinks. A good guide whether a topic is political or not is when you can see different views which are quite strongly held. It may not have been intended to be by the op but politics can soon raise its ugly head in virtually owt.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    Did the government request that you did not go and visit your mother, and did you go and do it anyway because you thought you knew better?

Of course it's a different activity, but I really don't think its as different a distinction as you want to convince yourself it is. Maybe they'd argue they socially distanced themselves and didn't have symptoms too.

This thread is to discuss people violating the orders of a government during a pandemic. Its about as political of a discussion as you can get. You'll have to clarify what you think the definition of politics is and we can work from there, help a simpleton out.

''Of course it's a different activity, but I really don't think its as different a distinction as you want to convince yourself it is. Maybe they'd argue they socially distanced themselves and didn't have symptoms too.''

You've obviously not seen the video evidence. Go on take your your shoes and socks off to help you count and let me know just how many you see trying to flee NOT WEARING MASKS! listen to the police officer having to threaten anyone else pushing him would face being locked up. Why should they have to confront thick t.wats like this and risk their own health? you have no argument or case to defend, they are as guilty as shown!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Yep one for the political board methinks. A good guide whether a topic is political or not is when you can see different views which are quite strongly held. It may not have been intended to be by the op but politics can soon raise its ugly head in virtually owt.
    Yep when John2 starts trolling then it’s political

Understand brins feeling in the op but as soon as you mention the police and birching you are getting into the politics of crime and the politics of punishment. Get it on the politics bit and argue away...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast