+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Disgusting behaviour by irresponsible idiots at an illegal party in Sheffield.

O/T Disgusting behaviour by irresponsible idiots at an illegal party in Sheffield.

What is up with the youngsters today? South Yorkshire Police raided an illegal party where up to 150 young people had congregated at an illegal gathering. Do they not know what sacrifices our National Health staff are performing in caring for people with covid? I am so angry and seething at their crass behaviour.

I could line them up and birch the lot....several times! The organiser has got a £10,000 fine. Great, fine him AND JAIL HIM! They have to be the thickest f.uck wits on this planet today.

Police are searching video evidence in order to identify those who attended and are looking to make further £800 fixed penalty fines which several have now received. Make it more severe than that, double the fine!

God give me strength to calm down on this one

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    What is up with the youngsters today? South Yorkshire Police raided an illegal party where up to 150 young people had congregated at an illegal gathering. Do they not know what sacrifices our National Health staff are performing in caring for people with covid? I am so angry and seething at their crass behaviour.

I could line them up and birch the lot....several times! The organiser has got a £10,000 fine. Great, fine him AND JAIL HIM! They have to be the thickest f.uck wits on this planet today.

Police are searching video evidence in order to identify those who attended and are looking to make further £800 fixed penalty fines which several have now received. Make it more severe than that, double the fine!

God give me strength to calm down on this one
    Didn't you get an invite?

Name and shame.
    When their potential future employers google them after they apply for jobs I suspect they won't get many interviews. Untrustworthy and lacking in common sense and empathy. Future Employers won't entertain that

Surely the Universities must step in here and expel all those involved with no refund of tuition fees or rent in halls of residence.

They should have had it in Whitby. I hear it's safer there

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Name and shame.
    When their potential future employers google them after they apply for jobs I suspect they won't get many interviews. Untrustworthy and lacking in common sense and empathy. Future Employers won't entertain that

Surely the Universities must step in here and expel all those involved with no refund of tuition fees or rent in halls of residence.
    They won’t do that. Universities are run by liberal lefties who will think it’s acceptable to do what they’ve done, freedom of choice and all that crap

Remember the suggestion that the age of voting should be lowered?

Yeah, right

(Cue bleating about fees and mental health)

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    They won’t do that. Universities are run by liberal lefties who will think it’s acceptable to do what they’ve done, freedom of choice and all that crap

Remember the suggestion that the age of voting should be lowered?

Yeah, right

(Cue bleating about fees and mental health)
    That's just happened on Look North. You may have seen it too.
    A vice chancellor of one of the Sheff uni,s was implying we should give the partygoers some slack and understand that their mental health is important

A vice chancellor of one of the Sheff uni,s was implying we should give the partygoers some slack and understand that their mental health is important
    That was Grist in his real job. He just masquerades on here as an old curmudgeon

In any half hour bulletin “mental health” is chanted at least half a dozen times

It’s the mantra of the twitterati

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    That was Grist in his real job. He just masquerades on here as an old curmudgeon

Oddly, I know that man but risk of legal action stops me commenting further

Name and shame.

flour, I was going to bring the Uni bit into my post but didn't want to sound to deep. Chances are, I bet the majority are Uni Students, and after all the lockdowns they've had in place at Sheffield Uni because of the outbreak. To me they are the most selfish, crass, immature cretins and should be kicked off campus if found to be part of all of this. MAYBE THEN THEY MIGHT GROW UP!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast